I am 90% sure its a call what do you think? I will post spoilers later

Pokersolomdp

Pokersolomdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Villano

I would like to know who won that hand, I think that villain has the J, greetings

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Call. I don't think he is flating calling your raise with AA or QQ. AJ is possible but I wouldn't lay this down unless I got a sick read.

teh_colonel_saigon

teh_colonel_saigon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't make to much sense the line he took... unless he has AJ or AA. If he is really a straight forward player, then it looks like he spiked a 2-3 outer on the river.

C

Cash2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I don’t think that I would folding a full house. Only 2 hands are stronger; these are QQ and AJ. Does he have these cards? I think not, because if he had QQ, he would reraise preflop and flop, moreover, the hero has one Q, which reduces the likelihood of this card. If he had J, he would reraise on the turn. I think villain has street or KK-AA.

D

DanielKL8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say it's a call, but it's also a bit depending on the way the other person played it timewise. If it was an instant All-In it should be a Call, because of an eventually higher bluff chance

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a gross spot. Really smell like he coolered us with a better boat most likely AJ.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have a pretty strong hand that only loses to QQ, AJ, and AA. I would have to call here.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are favorite in 12 to 1. You only lose with A-J (1 combo), with Q-Q (1 combo) and with A-A (1 combo). But you defeat the color line that the villain could have (28 combos) and also a possible major staircase with K-T (8 combos). This is a standard call.
But it is a very difficult situation, because the villain's bet is very disproportionate, which suggests that against this texture, we are likely to face a better hand than ours. But anyway in this level of bets (nl2) we must call on the river with our hand.
Greetings.

U

UpI

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You are favorite in 12 to 1. You only lose with A-J (1 combo), with Q-Q (1 combo) and with A-A (1 combo). But you defeat the color line that the villain could have (28 combos) and also a possible major staircase with K-T (8 combos). This is a standard call.
But it is a very difficult situation, because the villain's bet is very disproportionate, which suggests that against this texture, we are likely to face a better hand than ours. But anyway in this level of bets (nl2) we must call on the river with our hand.
Greetings.
My fault is i didnt even considered AJ and streight-flushes here, i thought he'll show sometimes QQ, quite rarely AA but also AdXd or JX (and not AJ for some reason) given that he is streightforward i am not so sure anymore

U

UpI

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know who won that hand, I think that villain has the J, greetings
Villain wins showing KdTd, it is my second streight-flush by the way, both times in the villains hand sadly, but it always fun to see combinations that strong

U

UpI

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say it's a call, but it's also a bit depending on the way the other person played it timewise. If it was an instant All-In it should be a Call, because of an eventually higher bluff chance
It was instant, but does it really mean he is bluffing? id always interpreted insta actions as easy ones