$2 NLHE 6-max: Villan sucks, bet the turn?
So here we've got your typical bad opponent. I have no idea how stationy he is, this is the first hand I've played against him. He calls a low fairly wet flop. I like pros & cons lists, so here's one:
Pros for betting:
1) Villain sucks and likely calls too much.
2) Board is somewhat wet, and many hands like A5, A2 have a decent draw.
3) Betting turn gets us value before scare cards (5's, 6's, A's) hit on the river.
Cons for betting:
1) The K is a great 2-barreling card, and we don't want fold equity.
2) Checking back allows him to bluff/value cut all his hands against us on the river. This may include overcards like QJ/AJ/ect.
Poker Stars $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official 2+2
Hand Converter By DeucesCracked Poker Videos (http://www.deucescracked.com/)
Hero (BTN): $5.25
($0.03) Hero is BTN with T♦
UTG calls $0.02, MP calls $0.02, 1 fold
, Hero raises to $0.14
, 3 folds
, MP calls $0.12
4♦ (2 players)
MP checks, Hero bets $0.24
, MP calls $0.24
($0.81) K♠ (2 players)
MP checks, WAT TO DOOOO OMFG