Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Js Ks
Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, fold, fold, SB calls 2.5 BB, BB calls 2 BB

Flop : (9 BB, 3 players) Ac 6s Qc
SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets 4 BB, fold, BB calls 4 BB

Turn : (17 BB, 2 players) Ts
BB checks, Hero bets 11 BB, BB raises to 25 BB, Hero calls 14 BB

River : (67 BB, 2 players) Ad
BB bets 48 BB, Hero calls 48 BB

what do you think about my range here im not sure if his suited Ax wheel hands would raise turn
thats why I put it in at 25% I also put AQo/s in at 25% and QTo/s in at 25% too
not sure if he 3bets AQo/s pre and dont think he would always raise his middling two pair on the turn either we need 29% were getting 39% with this range

by the way im never usually folding straights on a paired river just want a range check to make sure im not getting it wrong

TT, 66, AQs-ATs, A6s, As5s-As2s, Ac5c-Ac2c, KJs, QTs, AQo-ATo, KJo; Weights: AQs:25%, A5s:25%, A4s:25%, A3s:25%, A2s:25%, QTs:25%, AQo:25%

P

pokeherface

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sorry I put AJo/s in I dont think he would be raising that on the turn because its not possible to have flush draws with it so I took both of them out now we have 29% for break even call

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
PokerStars - $0.02 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com

BTN: 117.5 BB
SB: 179.5 BB
BB: 115 BB
Hero (UTG): 138.5 BB
MP: 100 BB
CO: 11.5 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Js Ks
Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, fold, fold, SB calls 2.5 BB, BB calls 2 BB

Turn : (17 BB, 2 players) Ts
BB checks, Hero bets 11 BB, BB raises to 25 BB, Hero calls 14 BB

River : (67 BB, 2 players) Ad
BB bets 48 BB, Hero calls 48 BB

what do you think about my range here im not sure if his suited Ax wheel hands would raise turn
thats why I put it in at 25% I also put AQo/s in at 25% and QTo/s in at 25% too
not sure if he 3bets AQo/s pre and dont think he would always raise his middling two pair on the turn either we need 29% were getting 39% with this range

by the way im never usually folding straights on a paired river just want a range check to make sure im not getting it wrong

TT, 66, AQs-ATs, A6s, As5s-As2s, Ac5c-Ac2c, KJs, QTs, AQo-ATo, KJo; Weights: AQs:25%, A5s:25%, A4s:25%, A3s:25%, A2s:25%, QTs:25%, AQo:25%

Hi pokeherface, thank you very much for posting your hand!

Consider this:

Which hands BB had called us with, since we are holding/blocking KJ?
So, KJ not much likely BB to be chasing. It rests Ax and Qx only. The 6x would be folding I guess.
Other hands that could have called versus UTG? A6s, ATs, AQo, 66.
Well, we believe that Villain doesn't have many 66, A6 or AQ on its range because these hands should be check-raising Hero OTF for protection, but hey: this is the micros, players do preposterous moves for no reason.

So we have a lot of hands that are going to c-bet this flop, like Ax, Qx, AQ, AK, AJ, AT, KQ, QJ, QT, etc.
OTT I would like more the polarization of ranges. When you bet small OTT you give good odds for Villain to chase its draws, specially the flush draws of spades. We have a lot of hands from UTG that will require protection by polarization and those are TPTK, Two Pair and Sets mostly: with all of these hands we can be polarizing OTT plus our SDs and FDs.
When BB re-raises, you should put all the chips in the middle ASAP, because in situations like this it would be very hard for the the Villain in the blinds to fold whatever it has, such as QT, AT, A6, etc. By calling we are giving free equity again for villain to hit a lot of things such as boats and flushes OTR and we cannot leave the hand any longer if this happens.
The river is horrible and I would be folding this straight. Hands that check-raises our range OTT are the Ax, A6, AT, 66, TT, plus, if we do consider the sizing used for the BB it is begging for us to call and made a mistake.
If you are never folding straights or flushes on boards that pairs, you are overplaying your value range a lot.

Regards;

Carlos 'Aballinamion' Barbosa

teh_colonel_saigon

teh_colonel_saigon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes- as mentioned above, this turn xr from V. is never a bluff at 2nl. this guy's gonna call, and you have the best hand with a draw to an ever better one. A shove would work fine, this guy will call with his AQ or AT.

BTW against an UTG open flatting with AQ is fine.