$2 NLHE 6-max: Set of QQ in flush draw board

duckyfAL

duckyfAL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Didnt like it , i think he has two pair, or a set of tt, im NEVER folding here.

He is representing a straight maybe, anyways im calling.

why you fold ? what hand you put him in ?

J

jvkalis30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
kjs kts something liuke that...but now i saw the hand again i think its a bad fold too

K

KFlint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say he probably raise this flop with a straight and 2 pairs because of the flush draw but who knows... He either donk a straight or a set of t'en here imo, so 3 combos of TT , 4 combos 89s. Don't think he has any bluffs. Sigh call I guess.

F

feecg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion it was a very nice fold, to me he was surely in a flush draw, but for most fishes on these stakes the guy can be bluffing, that's why it's somehow a bluffable spot. But usually, when flop 2 suited cards and the guy bet and raises you and do all the stuff, it's very likely he has a flush draw.
By the way, I think you've played the hand the best manner possible, I mean, you couldn't guess he had a flush draw, the only thing that could change is the flop, inwhich a bet could be profitable to win the pot right there, and the villain would probably call, and you would fire another bulltet on the turn and he would probably fold

duckyfAL

duckyfAL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion it was a very nice fold, to me he was surely in a flush draw, but for most fishes on these stakes the guy can be bluffing, that's why it's somehow a bluffable spot. But usually, when flop 2 suited cards and the guy bet and raises you and do all the stuff, it's very likely he has a flush draw.
By the way, I think you've played the hand the best manner possible, I mean, you couldn't guess he had a flush draw, the only thing that could change is the flop, inwhich a bet could be profitable to win the pot right there, and the villain would probably call, and you would fire another bulltet on the turn and he would probably fold

its more likely he has a straight to have flush, and if he has a flush draw is the dumbass way to play it.

He check call the flop. And he could check, raise.

He donk the turn when the flush didn't came out.

and he jam the river?.

for me is good fold in terms of he is losing 90% of the time, but some times you have to call on this spot, and more if the villan play like that the "flush"

Last edited:
Full Flush Poker