River: ($1.92, 2 players) 3
SB bets $0.85 and is all-in, Hero ?

J

JustSoPro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Call them off, villain has way too many bluffs in this spot. If you were going to re-evaluate your line, it should have been done prior to your turn bet.

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you have to call there. A lot of players at that limit are going to think that their pair of Js (or even 10s) are golden in that spot.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Check back the turn, yeesh, that's a bad card.

Keith_MM

Keith_MM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check back the turn, yeesh, that's a bad card.
this
check/bet call ,check call, shove you're usually screwed at these stakes vs a made hand, probably a set of fives, KQ or 78, betting the turn that big commits your stack with terrible hand strength now that KQ and 78 have you crushed.

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have checked the Turn here. Also your bet is a bit large at the turn, larger than normal, yet the villain called. If he thought you were bluff betting, he might have raised you there. If he thought your bet was too big and you had him beat, he would have folded. I think the villain has you on a strong holding, and he has something better. (in his mind anyway) Then after letting you lead the betting, he resumes taking the lead on the river. His bet is normal, though, not large even though it is all-in. If he had JX or TX thinking to win a pair that way, he would have been raising to price out better pairs or draws. He did not raise when the 9 came out, so he is not worried about that draw (J-T-9). I think he has KQ and made the high straight. He might also have an overpair or a set. JJ or TT makes sense, probably not 55. However if he had 2 pair or the set he should have raised on the turn, to price out that straight draw. Same if he has AA or KK. His betting pattern doesn't make sense for someone who knows there is a draw on the board and doesn't have the draw. Either he raises big or folds usually. He is raising slowly to make sure he evenly gets his chips in on all 3 streets because he has the straight and no flush or full house is possible with this board. He could be bluffing the straight too, but with only 4 hands on the villain and no read, I wouldn't assume a bluff. Check the turn, fold on river. If you had a bit more hands with the villain, and noticed him pushing this way with JX or TX, then you can assume he has this sort of hand in this situation.