• Total voters
OmarRD7

OmarRD7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/124AHhEEf

Hi there, my poker friends, today I give you this hand vs a big dumb-ass cooler. What do you think? 16% vs my 83% big boys Aces.

Seeing this you don't think PS is a littled rigged or manipulated? Worst your play at micros, better luck you have.

This hand was so sick that I ended my sessions for all day with 8 BI of winnings ;)

KyleJRM

KyleJRM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you roll a 3 on a dice, do you think the dice might be rigged?

Kind of a sick self-burn when you combine your second and third paragraphs

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This hand should go in the bad beat section, since there is obviously nothing to analyse.

J

Jarud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've flopped quads before got my money in and somehow lost to a straight flush on the river (i didn't stop complaining for days) poker can sometimes seem totally unfair and at times brutal, as the old saying goes, That's poker!

C

Casey55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is not a hand I would let bug me, and I would actually be happy about this and continue playing, if fish wants to shove his money in that far behind I will gladly keep playing with him good for your win rate.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is not a hand I would let bug me, and I would actually be happy about this and continue playing, if fish wants to shove his money in that far behind I will gladly keep playing with him good for your win rate.

Exactly. There is nothing better for your winrate than these "free money guys", who go all in preflop with random garbage. You wont win all these flips but winning 3 out of 5 is good enough and way better than playing against nits :)

P

pokeherface

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi there, my poker friends, today I give you this hand vs a big dumb-ass cooler. What do you think? 16% vs my 83% big boys Aces.

Seeing this you don't think PS is a littled rigged or manipulated? Worst your play at micros, better luck you have.

This hand was so sick that I ended my sessions for all day with 8 BI of winnings ;)

why is everyone thinking PS is rigged? other sites yes I would think its a little more possible but only the worst
rake is high dont you think the sites make enough money already to be worrying about rigging the micros for micro money and jeopardising their whole site

ive played over 400k hands at the micros and always ran about 0.5bb/100 above ev thats how I know its not rigged

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why is everyone thinking PS is rigged?

It is indeed silly. As you say, reputable poker sites simply has to much to lose by rigging their games. The real issue in a hand like this is ego. Because the Villain played bad, Hero feel, he deserve even more to win. But poker is a game of math not justice, and we want bad players to be in the game, because this allow us to win in the long run. Tilt management is just as important as bankroll management, and if you are good at it, you just laugh inside about a hand like this and say absolutely nothing in the chat :)

PirataJJ

PirataJJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I think if you are worried with this hand, is because the problem in your game is in the other hands. maybe you try read something about the mental game for help you. :)

OmarRD7

OmarRD7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, everyone! Thanks for your replies!

First, I want to make clear that I don't tilted because this hand! That day I made 8 buy-in of winning, I mean, 16$ (2$ BI) ;) so I don't tilted and this hand doesn't bug me at all. As you all said it's just poker and we need this fishes to keep making money ��

I just posted this hand because I like to read more experienced players' kind opinions and have fun time.

Thanks!

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Can you remember how manny AA you win before this one? i bet you cant remember, and thats way you louse,for sure have win a lot and now its time for you to get back the money that dont belong to you.
Every time you go all in with AA it belont to you max 85% off pot,but you ussually get all off it,so when you louse u are returning that 15% off the pot that didnt belong to you.
Is just Maths my friends.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:D LOL it wasn't my intention but nobody understood that this post was for fun 😂

Ha ha think you got us then :laugh:

And yeah. I think all serious poker players can relate to that "you gotta be kidding me" feeling, when the most retarded donkeys are rewarded by lady luck. I cant find the actual hand history, because its a tournament hand, and I play so many, that I forgot which one. But it happened this weekend and the action was like this:

Hero is UTG with AsQs around 50BB deep effective, makes a standard open. Field caller behind and relatively small 3-bet from a player in the blinds. He just got moved to the table so no solid reads but seemed on the loose and aggressive side. I still decided to go for the safe option and just call, field caller also comes along for the ride.

Flop came K high with two spades, so I flopped nut flushdraw with an over. He checked to me, I bet half pot, field caller folded, and now he check-jammed. I sigh-called and was very happy, when he showed A7 offsuit for stone dead nothing. I was counting his chips already, but of course offsuit 7 came on the river giving him a pair against my A high :D