VILLAIN Call
FLOP comes 3d 4h 5d
VILLAIN Bet 27
HERO ALL IN
VILLAIN 2 CC
VILLAIN Call
TURN 8s
RIVER 9d

Notes: I felt weakness on villain raise pre flop due to him raising with different betsizes before according to his hand strenght.

My stack was 105€ - villain had 50€ and villain 2 had 230€

Last edited:
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I assume, that at least the half stacker is bad, and that the guy behind know that and is calling your 3-bet a bit wide to get involved with the bad player. If this is correct, there is no way, I am getting away from JJ on this board. That donk bet is typically some weak hand acting strong or looking for protection. Like he has 88 and is scared and just want both of you to fold, so he can win a small pot. I am more worried about the guy behind, since he was us covered, but if he flatted with QQ or KK or setmined with 33-55, I guess, he just got us.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with above poster, I'm for sure getting it in here. I don't think that donk bet is ever QQ-AA or a set...or obviously never 67. My guess is something like 66, 77, or Ax of diamonds...or he's just betting like a putz hoping you had KQ suited of not diamonds. I think you played this exactly right...I'm guessing this guy turned over diamonds and hit on the river. Annoying yes, but you played it correctly.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You made a push on a coordinated board, although it is more likely to find high combinations in this case, if you decide to play your jacks thoroughly, this spot is the ideal opportunity to do so.
Obviously you can fall with some flopped set or things like that, but I think the push is a profitable move in this case.
Also important is the information you have about the game of active villains in your hand.
For example, if the villain who has less stack plays well, perhaps it is best to fold, since in this case you can find a stronger hand than yours.
Greetings.