Total posts
Chips
UTG: 548.5 BB
CO: 234 BB
BTN: 495.5 BB
Hero (SB): 295 BB
BB: 213.5 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Qs Qc
fold, CO raises to 3 BB, BTN calls 3 BB, Hero raises to 18 BB, fold, CO calls 15 BB, BTN calls 15 BB

Flop : (55 BB, 3 players) 8c Jh 4h
Hero bets 32.5 BB, CO calls 32.5 BB, BTN calls 32.5 BB

Turn : (152.5 BB, 3 players) 2h
Hero checks, CO checks, BTN checks

River : (152.5 BB, 3 players) 4c
Hero checks, CO checks, BTN bets 116.5 BB, Hero calls 116.5 BB, CO raises to 183.5 BB and is all-in, fold, fold

$120 game
CO is a loose reg. Doesn't fold to 3bets or sqzes that much.
fold to sqz - 47%, fold to 3b from CO - 33%
BTN is an absolute fish that's running godlike, plays 86/41/10

Not afraid of calling down BTN at all. Problem is CO, he could be trapping because BTN is aggressive. Not sure about the riv. We could bet fold I guess. Seems like a better line heads up.

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This action is gross. Looks like we had the exact correct read on BTN who bluffed at the river then folded getting like 8.5:1 on a call. I don't think there's much difference between x/c and b/f on this river. If anything x/c may look stronger since we are probably x/c some of our flushes and boats to induce BTN spaz and try and keep CO in. If we lead it's probably for similar sizing 1/2-2/3 and we likely get BTN to fold and still get raised by CO but with less dead money in the pot. Given our relative hand strength and BTNs proclivity to bluff x/c is probably the most profitable line. Just sucks when CO comes over the top for a sizing that really shouldn't have much fold equity but perhaps for that very reason I can't imagine CO can do this without a flush, boat, or at least trips.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The Leveling Wars, Episode V: BTN and CO vs SB Squeezed Pot Out of Position

UTG: 548.5 BB
CO: 234 BB
BTN: 495.5 BB
Hero (SB): 295 BB
BB: 213.5 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Qs Qc
fold, CO raises to 3 BB, BTN calls 3 BB, Hero raises to 18 BB, fold, CO calls 15 BB, BTN calls 15 BB

Flop : (55 BB, 3 players) 8c Jh 4h
Hero bets 32.5 BB, CO calls 32.5 BB, BTN calls 32.5 BB

Turn : (152.5 BB, 3 players) 2h
Hero checks, CO checks, BTN checks

River : (152.5 BB, 3 players) 4c
Hero checks, CO checks, BTN bets 116.5 BB, Hero calls 116.5 BB, CO raises to 183.5 BB and is all-in, fold, fold

$120 game
CO is a loose reg. Doesn't fold to 3bets or sqzes that much.
fold to sqz - 47%, fold to 3b from CO - 33%
BTN is an absolute fish that's running godlike, plays 86/41/10

Not afraid of calling down BTN at all. Problem is CO, he could be trapping because BTN is aggressive. Not sure about the riv. We could bet fold I guess. Seems like a better line heads up.

Hi there Alucard, thank you for sharing your hand. Let me try to help you.

Preflop Cheap Squeeze?

Being deep stack and having position BTN and CO will be more inclined to call not only with pocket pairs but a bunch of suited connectors. This is why a higher squeeze value will work more often. Raising 3x you are giving excellent odds for both CO and BTN to cold call with:

KK+, JJ-22, A2s+, K9s+, Q9s+, J9s+, T9s, 98s, ATo+, KJo+, QJo (18.70%)
Possible calling range for CO and BTN

We see that because of your cheap squeeze preflop, CO has increased its calling range and now, it will continue with the vast majority of its range in a board like this: it will continue with all the ace combos with a hearts, it will continue with a lot of pocket pairs 88+ all of them will continue, specially if they contain one hearts in its combos.

Having information of CO's and BTN's range in a situation like this, and that they will call very much in these flop textures, we could go for c-betting, trying to get value from JX, 8x, straight and flush draws and to remove one opponent of the 3-handed pot. Bet for value and protection in a situation like this.
However, we see no reason to depolarize your squeezing preflop range, making such a good price for players in position to continue, and then you polarize your range in the flop by making a very exploitative c-bet of more than 1/2 pot. I don't understand the relation between your small squeeze and your big c-bet flop? What are you trying to represent here, JJ? Because you have half of the combos of JJ in your range, but villain's could also have it.
I know there is a fish in the hand and you want to build the pot as soon as possible, however you are out of position in relation to a lot of players. I see that your pocket Q's need protection in a very connected flop like this, however 1/3 pot would do the work fine, considering that are 3 players involved and we don't intend to make the pot grow out of proportion here.
Many turns are going to be bad for our range, such as 7x, 6x, 5x, 9x, Tx, Ax, Kx and any card of hearts: good turns for us are, of course, Qx and another Jx, 8x and 4x. We don't have too many turns on the favor of our range, and we need balance.

The turn is not a good card for our range!

When it comes a flush and everybody checks is really spooky. We know that many flushes could be checking a turn like this to induce bluffs from JJ+, J8, 22, 44 and 88.

The river is dangerous

Yes, one of the worst cards ever for our range, because now we have flushes, trips and boats on both CO and BTN's ranges. now J8 has two pair, A4 has a trips. 88 and JJ completed a full-house.
When Button goes all in 3-handed in a deep stacked pot like this, I would muck my pocket Q's and wait for another opportunity. If there were only BTN and SB involved, we could be calling here in a low frequency, having information that BTN bluffs many rivers, even so, we must consider we are deep stacked before calling.
I don't expect to be ahead here, never when CO shoves all-in after you.
Considering that you and villains were deep stacked you could make a more sizeable squeeze preflop, something of 4x, or 4.5x to remove part of the weak hands that CO and BTN could have called you.
In the flop you could go for a smaller c-bet, unless that you had the intention of going all in in many turns that do not complete a hearts.

Regards;

Carlos 'Aballinamion' Barbosa

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carlos. A few points about your post.
The 3 bet pre was 6x not 3x. I think it's a good sizing OOP with one caller between. If we go much larger than that we will probably need to narrow our 3 bet range to stay profitable which I don't like.

Also OTR BTN did not shove, BTN has everyone covered. He only bet about 2/3 pot to put extreme pressure on everyone. He probably has Jx here and after it checks around he may think he has the best hand. He could also be bluffing missed draws. Per V description after CO x river with only one person to act behind it is likely that they are not strong. Our hand is strong enough in my opinion to bluff catch vs BTN range and perhaps even outright beat his value range which may include hands like KJ aside from any bluffs. It's really hard to see CO x/r jam OTR coming. It's really unfortunate, closing the action I wish there was some way we could call but we are just never good here vs this V description. He laid a perfect trap but I don't blame Hero for defending here and pot controlling turn.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Carlos. A few points about your post.
The 3 bet pre was 6x not 3x. I think it's a good sizing OOP with one caller between. If we go much larger than that we will probably need to narrow our 3 bet range to stay profitable which I don't like.

Also OTR BTN did not shove, BTN has everyone covered. He only bet about 2/3 pot to put extreme pressure on everyone. He probably has Jx here and after it checks around he may think he has the best hand. He could also be bluffing missed draws. Per V description after CO x river with only one person to act behind it is likely that they are not strong. Our hand is strong enough in my opinion to bluff catch vs BTN range and perhaps even outright beat his value range which may include hands like KJ aside from any bluffs. It's really hard to see CO x/r jam OTR coming. It's really unfortunate, closing the action I wish there was some way we could call but we are just never good here vs this V description. He laid a perfect trap but I don't blame Hero for defending here and pot controlling turn.

Hi there c0rnBr34d, thanks for your observation you are totally right. I misread the action and thought SB had raised smaller when in fact, SB polarized its preflop range a lot raising 6x from a Squeeze. I believe that 5x at maximum could work if both players are whales.
The read becomes very simple for the players in position: SB polarizes preflop and polarizes flop.

Regards;

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Overall I think, you played it fine. Maybe you could 3-bet a little smaller and bet a little smaller on the flop to avoid bloating the pot out of proportion. I like your river line. It certainly makes sense to induce BTN to bluff or overvalue JX. Just unfortunate that CO had the exact same idea. Probably flopped a set and filled up on the river. Its so gross to fold, when you getting that price, but I dont see, how you are ever good. Smaller bets preflop and on the flop would have created a river situation, where CO´s jam was giving you worse odds making it a little less of a vomit feeling to fold.

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Overall I think, you played it fine. Maybe you could 3-bet a little smaller and bet a little smaller on the flop to avoid bloating the pot out of proportion. I like your river line. It certainly makes sense to induce BTN to bluff or overvalue JX. Just unfortunate that CO had the exact same idea. Probably flopped a set and filled up on the river. Its so gross to fold, when you getting that price, but I dont see, how you are ever good. Smaller bets preflop and on the flop would have created a river situation, where CO´s jam was giving you worse odds making it a little less of a vomit feeling to fold.
I understand and agree with what you're saying on one hand but it also conflicts with an exploit that many players are calling too wide and not reacting to bet sizing in a linear way so if we can exploit every street by sizing up and getting called by worse I think that should take precedence over being more conservative just in case we run into a tough situation later in the hand. Against a solid and tough V that we respect I'd be more inclined to be more careful but the description of these Vs specifically say that they call too much and it doesn't appear that sizing slows them down, so in my opinion the natural exploit should be to size up with value and bluff less.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Little to bring something new. Just look at the posture of btn 86/41. Against that villain, we can increase even more from preflop; Maybe at 8x or 9x. We just want to isolate ourselves against it and compensate for our positional disadvantage. If we polarize our range, this is the perfect opportunity to do so. On the river, we are probably defeated. Several lines arrived and your bluff catcher loses a lot of strength, due to the position. X-F would say in my opinion.
Greetings.

Last edited:
Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The Leveling Wars, Episode I: The Player in Position knows what you are thinking!

Little to bring something new. Just look at the posture of btn 86/41. Against that villain, we can increase even more from preflop; Maybe at 8x or 9x. We just want to isolate ourselves against it and compensate for our positional disadvantage. If we polarize our range, this is the perfect opportunity to do so. On the river, we are probably defeated. Several lines arrived and your bluff catcher loses a lot of strength, due to the position. X-F would say in my opinion.
Greetings.

Hey gustav197poker, with all due respect, I have one thing or two to comment about it.
First, I made a mistake in this hand reading, and I assigned a smaller preflop raize, when, in fact it is way to large. This is also a flaw for the field, this is the purpose of this text.
I have a friend who is an average regular at 100 NLHE, and plays almost everyday, so I can talk about the subject, because somehow I learned a lot with this friend of mine, anyways.
We must consider that a high level player like Randy 'Nanonoko' Lew, played at 100 NLHE. We should not expect many weak players in the sense of the micros playing 100 NLHE: even some fishes are good players they just don't have the fundamentals of postflop game well based on their minds, and they commit a bunch of errors, but this never means they are retardad and will not realize, right on the spot, an attempt to exploit range x range out of position by polarization.
When we start to create alternative exploitative lines like this one here, Squeezing preflop out of position with a monster size of 6x or more, as you propose, we must ask ourselves:
Are we going to Squeeze BLUFF from the SB versus CO and BTN with:

66+, A2s+, K9s+, Q9s+, J9s+, T9s, 98s, 87s, 76s, AJo+, KQo Squeeze Range bluff and values, SB versus CO raisor+BTN caller = 15.23%

Are we comfortable Squeezing this wide against CO+BTN, raising 6x or more, with 15% of our range? If the answer is yes, okay, go down there and destroy the field.
I don't have ability enough to play postflop, with this huge amount 15% ammount of combos, out of position, in a polarized pot.
Now, if you tell me that you are only playing exploitative because of the "fish", you gotta consider that other regulars understand a lot the concept of isolation and will call way down lighter in position trying to exploit the exploitator: the player from the SB who intends to isolate generating a huge preflop size, in a deep stack pot will suffer punishment from other regulars who are observing the real intentions of the SB, with such a huge polarized squeeze preflop. Being deep stacked, when SB puts such a huge sizing preflop it is just giving more odds for the players in position, also deep stacked to call. Because the player in position knows what SB knows.
The so-called "fishes" at 100 NLHE are very good players! They are either players from higher limits who doesn't care to look bad at 100 NLHE because it is so cheap for them, or there are the young millionaries who like to bad-beat a Super Nova Elite just to screen shot and post on the facebook for its friends to like and share, and there are the elite regulars players, who are there everyday, just praying for a situation like this to happen: a polarized preflop range, 3-handed pot with a very drawie-connected board, fighting for a monster pot.
What I am trying to poorly say, is that nobody cares of losing 100 BB at NLHE and this turns all the field very dangerous: the fishes and whales will go for stacks and so does the average regulars of the field.
We need to be sure that when we make an exploitative/polarized preflop squeeze like this, we don't do only with QQ+ and AQs+, but increase the polarize range who does this to become the reading harder.
Let's say that we are happy Squeezing for value SB versus CO+BTN with TT+, AJs+, KJs+, QJs, AQo+, 5.88%. We increase this range to 10% for bluff so we add TT+, A9s+, A5s-A2s, KTs+, QTs+, JTs, ATo+ having 10.41% Squeezing range from the SB versus CO+BTN going for a polarize size. (However, we will get folds most of times and when we get action, we will play a huge pot out of position, which is not so good for us).
IF I was there, playing 100 NLHE, and I am a Loose Aggressive Regular in the Cut-Off (A decent LAG) deep stacked and the SB makes such a polarized raise preflop, I would be inclined to think that the SB either doesn't know me, or it does not respect me, and both are good for me: I am deep stacked, the BTN is a fish deep and SB is deep too omg, there are ludicrous implied odds to enter this polarized pot with a great part of my range, I will include some very speculative hands such as:

QQ-22, A2s+, K8s+, Q8s+, J7s+, T7s+, 96s+, 85s+, 74s+, 64s+, 53s+, 42s+, 32s, A9o+, A5o-A2o, KTo+, QTo+, JTo, T9o 32.73%
Or more! Depending how Loose this player really is.

I will 4-bet versus Squeeze just a little. I would be inclined to call down more with JJ+ and AQs+, because I know for sure SB has a very hot hand and the BTN is a fish, so it would cold call lighter anyways. I know that because SB polarized its preflop range, it will bet at least one street of value, polarizing its range again and I can call down with a great part of my range, very safely. I know that SB is raising high to exploit the fish in the BTN and I intend to take advantage upon it: If I 4-bet Squeeze right now, there is a great chance of BTN to fold and to SB to either call or 5-bet me, but as long as the pot is already too big, I believe that SB will cold call more 4-bets with TT, JJ, QQ, 99 sometimes, and it would 5-bet/shove with KK+ AKs, even deep stacked, because I have a loose aggressive character and SB will mot respect me very much, which is awesome for extraction! Definition: I will 4-bet with the top of my range less often here to trap both players. I also protect my wide cold calling range here, by showing a lot of strength calling out of position in a 3-handed pot. I hope SB to see me as a fish too and c-bets this flop with all of his range something like a 100% of times, with all of its range, making another polarized bet in the flop, making my life easier in many turns and rivers.
I will call with all the pairs, all the suited connectors, one gapper and two gappers, most of them, almost all the kings suited, all the aces suited, a bunch of combos of off suited aces, all the broadways, a lot of suited queens and jacks and so on!
It seems that a regular could narrow its calling range from the CO when it comes a polarized range or it can widen: a polarized size usually means only two things: either SB has a monster hand or SB had a huge bluff. We believe that SB will not do it a lot with bluffs, so SB is unbalancing its range and showing weakness: I am in the CO and I will try to capitalize this weakness, by calling.
As SB wants to exploit, calling with a wide range from the CO when everyone is deep stacked is sweet. :love:
We gotta be very careful because SB raised 6x to get calls only from the recreational player and then an average regular (Loose Aggresive Regular, as described for the poster) enters the pot and SB doesn't change its strategy. The opponent in the CO knows exactly what you mean when you polarize your preflop range, and it will not fold because now it is almost certain that you will put money in the pot at least one street of value with your polarized JJ+ AJs+ Squeezing Range.
Before we exploit we gotta know who really is in the table, how this person seems and perceives our gaming and how this person would react in the face of X and Y we decide to do.
I believe that raising 6x or more works a lot from 2 NLHE to 10 NLHE. At higher stakes such as 25 NLHE this kind of exploitative actions will be punished by the regulars of the field.
We are trying a more GTO approach at 100 NLHE, to avoid to be exploited by other regulars who clearly and deeply understand the concepts of polarization and isolation. They also have a deep knowledge in playing deep stacked pots. I like to respect my adversaries at the tables, and not be very creative when I know that this player knows what I know. A guy like this deserves respect and I'll try to play more GTO with him/her: instead of raising 6x preflop, polarizing, I would Squeeze 4x as I do with all of my range, for bluff or value. When comes a Flop, because there are 3-players involved in the pot, and I am out of position in relation to a Loose Aggressive player with a good knowledge postflop and a 'fish' which will continue paying with a wide part of its range, I see it is good to c-bet here, and I would go 1/3 pot. I don't see how QQ needs to much protection here. By betting flop that high we are bluffing with a very good and strong value range, considering range vs range CO+BTN versus SB.

Regards;

Last edited:
hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damn this hand is gross mainly because of the opponents. One thing I'll say is it always seems like fish who seem super aggro are way less likely to bluff on boards/action like this so I'd probably just vbet river first (and contrary to other posts here, river is a great card for you). But if you have a read that he's taking stabs in these spots a lot (checking back turn and having it get checked to him on river) then I agree with your line.

Although the more I think about this if you do think the CO is trapping with all his good hands, this gets a lot closer the first time. You're obviously ahead of button's range but even he can have flushes and 4x, and CO has a good number of flushes here I'd think as well as the occasional boat. I don't think they're really strong enough to justify folding the first time but I don't think it's quite as obvious as it looks on first glance. Obviously the second time around it's a (painful) fold, I don't really expect any 100nl players to be bluffing in this spot to get you off hands like this. Although if he actually is good your hand is pretty face up. Would be kinda sick if CO was actually good and turned QJ into a bluff here or something because he knew his hand was ahead of button's range and he could make you fold your overpair.

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey gustav197poker, with all due respect, I have one thing or two to comment about it.
First, I made a mistake in this hand reading, and I assigned a smaller preflop raize, when, in fact it is way to large. This is also a flaw for the field, this is the purpose of this text.
I have a friend who is an average regular at 100 NLHE, and plays almost everyday, so I can talk about the subject, because somehow I learned a lot with this friend of mine, anyways.
We must consider that a high level player like Randy 'Nanonoko' Lew, played at 100 NLHE. We should not expect many weak players in the sense of the micros playing 100 NLHE: even some fishes are good players they just don't have the fundamentals of postflop game well based on their minds, and they commit a bunch of errors, but this never means they are retardad and will not realize, right on the spot, an attempt to exploit range x range out of position by polarization.
When we start to create alternative exploitative lines like this one here, Squeezing preflop out of position with a monster size of 6x or more, as you propose, we must ask ourselves:
Are we going to Squeeze BLUFF from the SB versus CO and BTN with:

66+, A2s+, K9s+, Q9s+, J9s+, T9s, 98s, 87s, 76s, AJo+, KQo Squeeze Range bluff and values, SB versus CO raisor+BTN caller = 15.23%

Are we comfortable Squeezing this wide against CO+BTN, raising 6x or more, with 15% of our range? If the answer is yes, okay, go down there and destroy the field.
I don't have ability enough to play postflop, with this huge amount 15% ammount of combos, out of position, in a polarized pot.
Now, if you tell me that you are only playing exploitative because of the "fish", you gotta consider that other regulars understand a lot the concept of isolation and will call way down lighter in position trying to exploit the exploitator: the player from the SB who intends to isolate generating a huge preflop size, in a deep stack pot will suffer punishment from other regulars who are observing the real intentions of the SB, with such a huge polarized squeeze preflop. Being deep stacked, when SB puts such a huge sizing preflop it is just giving more odds for the players in position, also deep stacked to call. Because the player in position knows what SB knows.
The so-called "fishes" at 100 NLHE are very good players! They are either players from higher limits who doesn't care to look bad at 100 NLHE because it is so cheap for them, or there are the young millionaries who like to bad-beat a Super Nova Elite just to screen shot and post on the facebook for its friends to like and share, and there are the elite regulars players, who are there everyday, just praying for a situation like this to happen: a polarized preflop range, 3-handed pot with a very drawie-connected board, fighting for a monster pot.
What I am trying to poorly say, is that nobody cares of losing 100 BB at NLHE and this turns all the field very dangerous: the fishes and whales will go for stacks and so does the average regulars of the field.
We need to be sure that when we make an exploitative/polarized preflop squeeze like this, we don't do only with QQ+ and AQs+, but increase the polarize range who does this to become the reading harder.
Let's say that we are happy Squeezing for value SB versus CO+BTN with TT+, AJs+, KJs+, QJs, AQo+, 5.88%. We increase this range to 10% for bluff so we add TT+, A9s+, A5s-A2s, KTs+, QTs+, JTs, ATo+ having 10.41% Squeezing range from the SB versus CO+BTN going for a polarize size. (However, we will get folds most of times and when we get action, we will play a huge pot out of position, which is not so good for us).
IF I was there, playing 100 NLHE, and I am a Loose Aggressive Regular in the Cut-Off (A decent LAG) deep stacked and the SB makes such a polarized raise preflop, I would be inclined to think that the SB either doesn't know me, or it does not respect me, and both are good for me: I am deep stacked, the BTN is a fish deep and SB is deep too omg, there are ludicrous implied odds to enter this polarized pot with a great part of my range, I will include some very speculative hands such as:

QQ-22, A2s+, K8s+, Q8s+, J7s+, T7s+, 96s+, 85s+, 74s+, 64s+, 53s+, 42s+, 32s, A9o+, A5o-A2o, KTo+, QTo+, JTo, T9o 32.73%
Or more! Depending how Loose this player really is.

I will 4-bet versus Squeeze just a little. I would be inclined to call down more with JJ+ and AQs+, because I know for sure SB has a very hot hand and the BTN is a fish, so it would cold call lighter anyways. I know that because SB polarized its preflop range, it will bet at least one street of value, polarizing its range again and I can call down with a great part of my range, very safely. I know that SB is raising high to exploit the fish in the BTN and I intend to take advantage upon it: If I 4-bet Squeeze right now, there is a great chance of BTN to fold and to SB to either call or 5-bet me, but as long as the pot is already too big, I believe that SB will cold call more 4-bets with TT, JJ, QQ, 99 sometimes, and it would 5-bet/shove with KK+ AKs, even deep stacked, because I have a loose aggressive character and SB will mot respect me very much, which is awesome for extraction! Definition: I will 4-bet with the top of my range less often here to trap both players. I also protect my wide cold calling range here, by showing a lot of strength calling out of position in a 3-handed pot. I hope SB to see me as a fish too and c-bets this flop with all of his range something like a 100% of times, with all of its range, making another polarized bet in the flop, making my life easier in many turns and rivers.
I will call with all the pairs, all the suited connectors, one gapper and two gappers, most of them, almost all the kings suited, all the aces suited, a bunch of combos of off suited aces, all the broadways, a lot of suited queens and jacks and so on!
It seems that a regular could narrow its calling range from the CO when it comes a polarized range or it can widen: a polarized size usually means only two things: either SB has a monster hand or SB had a huge bluff. We believe that SB will not do it a lot with bluffs, so SB is unbalancing its range and showing weakness: I am in the CO and I will try to capitalize this weakness, by calling.
As SB wants to exploit, calling with a wide range from the CO when everyone is deep stacked is sweet. :love:
We gotta be very careful because SB raised 6x to get calls only from the recreational player and then an average regular (Loose Aggresive Regular, as described for the poster) enters the pot and SB doesn't change its strategy. The opponent in the CO knows exactly what you mean when you polarize your preflop range, and it will not fold because now it is almost certain that you will put money in the pot at least one street of value with your polarized JJ+ AJs+ Squeezing Range.
Before we exploit we gotta know who really is in the table, how this person seems and perceives our gaming and how this person would react in the face of X and Y we decide to do.
I believe that raising 6x or more works a lot from 2 NLHE to 10 NLHE. At higher stakes such as 25 NLHE this kind of exploitative actions will be punished by the regulars of the field.
We are trying a more GTO approach at 100 NLHE, to avoid to be exploited by other regulars who clearly and deeply understand the concepts of polarization and isolation. They also have a deep knowledge in playing deep stacked pots. I like to respect my adversaries at the tables, and not be very creative when I know that this player knows what I know. A guy like this deserves respect and I'll try to play more GTO with him/her: instead of raising 6x preflop, polarizing, I would Squeeze 4x as I do with all of my range, for bluff or value. When comes a Flop, because there are 3-players involved in the pot, and I am out of position in relation to a Loose Aggressive player with a good knowledge postflop and a 'fish' which will continue paying with a wide part of its range, I see it is good to c-bet here, and I would go 1/3 pot. I don't see how QQ needs to much protection here. By betting flop that high we are bluffing with a very good and strong value range, considering range vs range CO+BTN versus SB.

Regards;

Good morning Carlos. First I want to tell you that I like much your thinking a lot. In this hand, a particular situation occurs. We face a villain who has proportions 86/41/10 from btn and co which is a regular loose. With a fold to 3bet of 33% from cut off + fold to sqz 47% = 0.33 x 0.47 = 15.51% is the joint frequency, of fold of co. This player will abandon his hand, approximately 1 in 6.5 times from co in preflop. Of course I respect this rival (personally I respect all players, of all bet levels.). The intention of this polarization is to show the co, that I am with the most polarized structure in my range and despite being covered in chips per btn, I have no problem playing the full stack.
The queens defeat 70% of the loosest range of co. We are in preflop and we still have time to balance our range in the post flop. Also against this wide range, we could extract more than 15% of combos from sb. So if the co has a complete reading, it knows that we are blocking a part of its post flop range + the pressure we print with the top of our range, it makes this situation a specific point, where it is not convenient to get in and If he does, we will invite our friend variance to the party. In this case the texture of the board did not help. Regards Carlos.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands