$10 NLHE Full Ring: Bottom set on a 3way flop in a 3bet pot, 200bb deep
Hero (UTG+1) ($21.54)
: Hero is UTG+1 with 2
UTG raises to $0.20
, Hero calls $0.20, 3 folds
, CO raises to $0.90
, Button calls $0.90, 3 folds
, Hero calls $0.70
: ($3.05) 6
, A (3 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $1.60
, Button calls $1.60, Hero ?
CO is 17 / 8 / 3.5 over 234 hands, no reads/notes.
BTN is 14 / 8 / 2.8 over 6.2k hands. I consider him exceptionally bad but he has a positive win rate since his erratic play sometimes gets rewarded. He is basically a fish post flop even though he plays tight preflop.
- Raise 76s from UTG+1 but limps KQs from UTG.
- Flush draw plays aggressively on the flop as PFR against a raise and a call (cbets and after a raise and a call shoves baby FD).
- Minraise SB vs BB with JJ and fires 2 barrels on Q high board.
- Limps 92s in BTN (3 limpers in pot already).
- Does not consider ranges at all while playing.
- Cbets close to pot and folds to a min chkraise.
- Calls a raise with AKo and if he flops TPTK he thinks he is the best regardless of the board or action.
Anyway I know the notes don't reveal much but I stopped taking them since there is no point really, there is not enough space for everything he does.
1. What do I do on the flop? I will later reveal what happened in the hand, just wondering what should I put them both on here and how do I proceed.