Hero (BTN): $10.64
SB: $17.37
BB: $50.24
UTG: $12.20
MP: $12.88
CO: $12.26

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN with A :club: A :spade:
UTG raises to $0.30, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.90, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.60

Flop: ($1.95) 9 :heart: T :spade: 9 :spade: (2 players)
UTG checks, Hero bets $1.20, UTG calls $1.20

Turn: ($4.35) 7 :spade: (2 players)
UTG checks, Hero bets $2.15, UTG calls $2.15

River: ($8.65) 6 :heart: (2 players)
UTG bets $5.78, Hero ... ?

M

MinhANguyen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty bad runout. You don't really beat anything, so just fold. He's not value-betting/blocker betting JJ/QQ here with that sizing.

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure that I like the turn c-bet. Sure, we pick up the nut flush draw, but we're folding too many hands we beat by betting here, imo, and nothing that beats us is ever folding.

I prefer to check the turn through, and call a river bet - even on that card.

As played, I don't think we're winning here.

Delvuter

Delvuter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the standard opening range from UTG in 6-max? Doesn't the flop, turn and river miss most of that range? Are suited connectors opened UTG, isn't mostly 66+, ATs+, AJo+, KQ+

TimovieMan

TimovieMan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the standard opening range from UTG in 6-max? Doesn't the flop, turn and river miss most of that range? Are suited connectors opened UTG, isn't mostly 66+, ATs+, AJo+, KQ+
My range is 22+/ATs+/KJs+/JTs+/AJo+/KQo with 22-55 and JTs+ being in the "it depends" category. But most of the time that's my range.

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As played I think you have to fold the river. I agree with Tim, I don't see a reason to bet the turn. Take the free draw to the nut flush and re-evaluate the river.

Delvuter

Delvuter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotchya,so if this guy was playing very nitty we can go ahead and call the river cause nothing is in his range, only thing would beat us is if his suited broadway made a flush. We beat his overpairs. But if he is even slightly loose we are beat and fold. I mean he has to be really really nitty for us to call the river bet.

Full Flush Poker