Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars - $0.10 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com

BTN: 62.8 BB (VPIP: 100.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: -, hands: 1)
SB: 106.4 BB (VPIP: 25.00, PFR: 12.50, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 8)
BB: 145.9 BB (VPIP: 0.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 3)
Hero (UTG): 115.1 BB
MP: 32.9 BB (VPIP: 100.00, PFR: 33.33, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 3)
CO: 121.5 BB (VPIP: 23.19, PFR: 17.39, 3Bet Preflop: 3.85, Hands: 73)

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 6d 8d
Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls 2 BB

Flop : (6.5 BB, 2 players) Td 3c Ks
BB checks, Hero bets 3.4 BB, BB calls 3.4 BB

Turn : (13.3 BB, 2 players) 2d
BB checks, Hero bets 7 BB, BB raises to 14 BB, Hero calls 7 BB

River : (41.3 BB, 2 players) Jd
BB bets 125.5 BB and is all-in, Hero ???

Hero calls 94.7 BB and is all-in

BB shows Qd Tc (One Pair, Tens)
(Pre 62%, Flop 93%, Turn 82%)

Hero shows 6d 8d (Flush, Jack High)
(Pre 38%, Flop 7%, Turn 18%)

Hero wins 220.3 BB

Can we call our weak flush here? I think the board is high card heavy which is good /people tend to overvalue those holdings on micros/ but the price is really high.

Even the turn minraise smells of a draw. The only weaker draw that completes there is the broadway but Im not sure if Villain is ever shoving a broadway on such a river.

Any thoughts? No reads on villain

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fold preflop

flop check, there is not many cards we can barrel and if you look at BB range vs EP open you will see a ton of broadway cards there. Backdoor fd here is not a reason on this board to cbet it. One and done could works sometimes but without plan to 2nd barrel it. We can fold some PP but still we block 88 or 66 so he has less of it.

turn- again I prefer check to realize my equity with that kind of fd. You shouldn't be in that spot and making pot bigger and bigger makes your mistake just bigger. Of course we can make to folds hands like AQ, AJ, but still he has some Tx here, Kx, some bigger flushdraws are possible too like AQs in diamonds if he didn't 3bet it pre. vs a minraise its going to be a weird spot because what if he does it in higher flushdraw. What does he represents.. Am I happy to call bet on river if he bets? probably not

river: as played.. fold.. can't imagine we are good here after his 2x raise turn.

Hujiko

Hujiko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont get yourself in this situation fold preflop. On the flop would check back as there are two high cards on the flop and you have zero equity.
On the turn I would check back as what hands would fold that called on the flop he likely has either a T or K or better as e.g. a KdQd of even AdKd hand.
He checks you bet he min raises you call.

On the river you hit your flush and he bets out all-in for about 3x the pot. This is a difficulty spot now as your hand is under-wrapped, but still he leads out which tends to be a bluff or the nuts (Adxd). I don't think your good here enough of the time so would fold.

TenJack

TenJack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Turn needs to either be a check or a large bet. 1/2 tells us nothing when he calls. Make this pot sized. When he calls pot he has big diamonds a lot, but he can call 1/2 here with a random king or even QJxx that bluffs the river.

On the river i love villains jam. His value combos are A-high flushes and his bluff hands are basically every other hand in his range. A lot of times i would expect AK, AQ, to raise pre, i would be most afraid of A9, A7. I think that A2-A5s also 3-bet light here. He can also have some KQ but I think that also raises pre.

I call, o

TenJack

TenJack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Turn needs to either be a check or a large bet. 1/2 tells us nothing when he calls. Make this pot sized. When he calls pot he has big diamonds a lot, but he can call 1/2 here with a random king or even QJxx that bluffs the river.

On the river i love villains jam. His value combos are A-high flushes and his bluff hands are basically every other hand in his range. A lot of times i would expect AK, AQ, to raise pre, i would be most afraid of A9, A7. I think that A2-A5s also 3-bet light here. He can also have some KQ but I think that also raises pre.

I call, o

*** note i did this withuout looking at the spoiler, it wouldn't open for some reason. Was i right?

When i say i love villain's river jam, i say it because i think that we should have a polarized range sometimes on the river to get value or to bluff as well. His Jam obviously reps a flush, so he can fold out a lot of sets/ 2 pair hands as well as a str8 with a hand like AJ or AT with a diamond blocker.

I make the call simply because imo we only lose to 3 combos. I just wanted to clarify the previous response, i realized it was sort of vague.

flathead

flathead

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet big (ie: shove). If villain doesn't have a flush they will fold or call with an inferior hand, if they have a higher flush (very unlikely) you will lose. 90% of the time you will be on top here so shove! Sometimes it's best not to over think it

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fold preflop

As played, call the river.

'Click to reveal' button isn't working for me...

L

LLUVV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
didn't look the spoiler
I would fold preflop cause 68s is too weak for UTG to open. tight is good.
And I would call the river cause there isn't too many flush in his range. AQs A2s~A9s only. And A2s~A8s possibly not in preflop range of V. So u lead out large portion of time.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ah so the spolier doesnt work for some reason.

Hero calls, and villain shows QTo, we scoop

Full Flush Poker