re: Poker & $10 NLHE 6-max: River decision
Originally Posted by /Logan/
I decide to 3b for value but considering we gona hate most flops go small.
Cb size should be higher or is ok?.
How often can/should 2nd barrel there?.
As played we can call turn because bet size and odds, right?.
Best line on River? Do we X-R, X-C, or do we bet and how much?
As played we got like 5:1 after the raise so guessing is a call but considering his bet line not sure how often we can be ahead here?
1) Make your three bet larger, he will call just about all his range.
2) What's his fold to cbet? Against maniacal fish who don't fold, I just check/fold. This flop smacks his range in the face. One over I can deal with, two is gross.
3) Pretty much never without reads.
4) Not really. You're likely facing another river bet, so your pot odds
really aren't that great.
5) This is an okay spot to check/raise, as villain will bet everything, but only JJ, AQ, Q9 have you beat. Leading isn't horrid tho.
6) His minraise is surely gross, but you can't fold a set here.