BB: $27.24 (272.4 bb)
UTG: $36.68 (366.8 bb)
MP: $14.41 (144.1 bb)
CO: $8.10 (81 bb)
BTN: $10 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with
Jh.png
Qh.png

UTG folds, MP raises to $0.30, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.10, BB folds, MP calls $0.80

Flop: ($2.30)
5s.png
Td.png
2h.png
(2 players)
Hero bets $1.15, MP calls $1.15

Turn: ($4.60)
Qc.png
(2 players)
Hero bets $1.70, MP raises to $4.85, Hero ?

TenJack

TenJack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pre i am fine with 3-betting this hand out of the blinds. Certainly a hand that can play well postflop.

on the flop, c-bet is fine with me. Not much in MP range is really hitting this flop other than AT, TT, 55, and 22.

Turn, i don't agree with the bet in the first place. (The sizing is simply pitiful as well, seriusly, you need to work on this.) I think we are much better off check-calling. TP meh kicker is certainly not a 2-street value hand. We are also hurting versus another Qx combo, since most of them are KQ, AQ, we chop with QJ and we are also bad versus QT.

Overall, on pretty much ALL of your posts, bet sizing has routinely been an issue. I don't know if you are having trouble working it into your game, or you have simply ignored our comments, but please try to work on this. I try not to do this to often, but I am sorta upset because it feels like you have been posting a lot of hands and then just not using the feedback, which is rude and unproductive.

A

Alexchen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pre: Facing MP open when you are in SB you should have your calling range rather than only 3bet range. QJs is one of the hands I feel should be in the calling range. 3bet some hands like AXs with A blocker is better imo. I always QJs in SB facing CO and BTN open.

Flop: facing this extremely dry board always bet smaller like 1/3 pot.

Turn: I prefer to fold. sets (55, TT) gets there. all the straight draw should have been folded on the flop like J9, KJ. He could raise you with AQ. On this dry board and since you are representing you are pretty strong, I don't even find hands he can bluff here (may be super lose KJs call the 3bet and the flop but not very likely).

3betting medium strong hands like QJs will bring you this kicker trouble. Feel like you will feel good to call with AQ.