poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Villian Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF): 45/6/3

CBF:50

The player who had PFR only 6, raises PF against two limpers, I just call.
On the Flop, I got top pair with a good kicker, also backdoor straight draw. Because the player is kinda passive, I made a bet. He raised 2 times. I call. On the Turn Jack came, straight draw, I check because the villain showed strength, the villain makes a big bet because he is very loose, I decided to call. On the Turn another Jack. I knew he will make a bet again, and I can't fold because I have invested too much, so I go to all-in, very small possibility to make him fold, I was sure I will lose this hand, and I did it.

Is there any other way to play this hand?

iPoker - €0.10 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

UTG: 37.1 BB
MP: 37.9 BB (VPIP: 60.48, PFR: 24.19, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, hands: 127)
CO: 99 BB (VPIP: 44.62, PFR: 6.15, 3Bet Preflop: 4.17, Hands: 68)
BTN: 62.1 BB
SB: 49.9 BB
Hero (BB): 100 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Q K

UTG calls 1 BB, MP calls 1 BB, CO raises to 5.5 BB, fold, fold, Hero calls 4.5 BB, fold, fold

Flop: (13.5 BB, 2 players) T K 6
Hero bets 9.4 BB, CO raises to 18.8 BB, Hero calls 9.4 BB

Turn: (51.1 BB, 2 players) J
Hero checks, CO bets 37 BB, Hero calls 37 BB

River: (125.1 BB, 2 players) J
Hero bets 38.7 BB, CO calls 37.7 BB

CO shows K A (Two Pair, Kings and Jacks)
(Pre 75%, Flop 86%, Turn 84%)
Hero mucks Q K (Two Pair, Kings and Jacks)
(Pre 25%, Flop 14%, Turn 16%)
CO wins 183.8 BB

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You frankly made quite a mess of this. First of all, when you have a HUD running, then why not look at it and use the data to your advantage? A 6% PFR is something like AQ+, 99+, and KQ is literally crushed by that range, plus you are out of position, and you are not getting a good price. So this should just have been an easy fold preflop and just move on.

Postflop illustrate exactly, what the problem is. You flopped top pair, but he has you dominated with a better kicker. And the point is, this was totally predictable, because this guy is not opening even KJ or QJ, so you are never on the good side of the domination.

Therefore, if you somehow see this flop, you need to play in a much more defensive way. You can check-call one or maybe two streets, but leading into him is really bad. You are just allowing him to raise with all the hands, that have you beat, and taking away his ability to bluff with AQ or anything else, that might somehow have missed the board.

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you fundiver for your honest answer, it was a very helpful

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands