$10 NLHE 6-max: Call or raise flop.
32/25/8.0 over 66 hands, 3 bet % 19.0 (21 hands). He seems aggressive and a decent player.
I am really not sure raising flop is good or not, that's why I am posting.
Here is how I see it and why I raised.
Advantages of raising:
- He can't bluff us off the hand unless he shoves over the top (many many people at 10nl don't like getting all in 100BB's on draw on flop, even A high flush draws).
- He can call with worse draws, tons of draws on the board.
- Many bad turn cards come, around 1/2 deck is bad for me and I won't know whether to call a turn bet or fold if he bets.
- He can fold a pocket pair between top-second.
- His bet looks like a medium strength hand as the board is draw heavy and he bets under 2/3.
Disadvantages of raising:
- He can shove over the top (though as I said I think this is very unlikely if he has a draw)
- He only calls my raise with better made hands, Jacks and QQ+ and his draws aswell, some of his drawing hands may fold (which is good but they might have double barreled if he call flop only).
- He can't double barrel draws (I did think about this, however if a scare card came on turn and he bet I would be in a tough spot, like I said earlier).
- Our hand either looks like a nuted hand or a draw.
If he calls the flop, I was probably gonna check the turn, I'm thinking that this is bad if I am raising the flop. Anyway opinions please.
View hand 2217391
DeucesCracked Poker Videos (http://www.deucescracked.com/?referrer=converter_dc) Hand History Converter (http://www.handconverter.com)
Hero (BTN): $10.00
($0.15) Hero is BTN with A ♥
, Hero raises to $0.20
, SB raises to $0.70
, 1 fold
, Hero calls $0.50
($1.50) 8 ♠
6 ♥ (2 players)
SB bets $0.90
, Hero raises to $2
, SB ???