Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars - $0.10 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): $10.00
SB: $6.82 (VPIP: 36.08, PFR: 18.56, 3Bet Preflop: 2.86, hands: 99)
BB: $10.00 (VPIP: 29.00, PFR: 10.00, 3Bet Preflop: 2.38, Hands: 102)
UTG: $14.99 (VPIP: 29.15, PFR: 23.82, 3Bet Preflop: 17.69, Hands: 329)
MP: $10.63 (VPIP: 25.88, PFR: 20.00, 3Bet Preflop: 6.72, Hands: 353)
CO: $10.00 (VPIP: 18.52, PFR: 13.11, 3Bet Preflop: 4.14, Hands: 363)

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has Q:spade: A:club:

UTG raises to $0.30, MP calls $0.30, fold, Hero raises to $1.35, fold, fold, fold, MP calls $1.05

Flop: ($3.15, 2 players) T:spade: J:spade: Q:diamond:
MP checks, Hero bets $1.80, MP calls $1.80

Turn: ($6.75, 2 players) T:heart:
MP checks, Hero ?????

N

nicolas jesus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to believe UTG not good bet to make 3 with aq .But when a call mp if you can do squeeze because you got blockers.
It is a complicated board, I think you can go never value 3 bets on that board. I think better check back the flop even.
I think when mp villain makes call to ugt and then makes call your 3 bet on there hands range as pockets or some hand style kq suit kj t maybe tk suit j t suit

IPlay

IPlay

Bum hunts 25NL
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree with Nicolas we need to check a street because this isn't a great board for top pair and an even worse turn. I'm playing this hand pretty passively post on this flop. We only have a PSB on turn but the only worse hand calling is KQ so I go for some pot control.

S

seventhsense

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would rather bet small on the turn and check back the river. There is still KQ/KJ/99 that might call as well as FD's.

AA, KK 4 bet. TT-QQ raise the flop as do most two pairs and AK.

We are almost always ahead here until the ten peels. If he has a ten he will get value from us on the river most of the time anyway so let's get value from his mid strength hands on the turn then check back the river.

Bet like $2.80 imo.

C

ChrisMurray

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pre-flop: I probably flat most of the time (raise it about 30%) because UTG should have a strong range here, and he looks like a LAGtard. The way to play these guys is to be pretty passive and allow them to bluff, by keeping their range wide. I don't hate the squeeze, but I probably flat here.
When MP calls the UTG raise, we don't think he's getting out of line here, seems like a reasonably solid player. His range is probably something like 99-JJ, AJs, AQs, 65s. Very small and strong but not premium. He's probably folding any SCs and maybe 99,TT at a push here. He could occasionally have some other stuff but his range going to the flop is primarily going to be strong suited Ax and medium pairs.

Flop: Think your bet sizing is fine. Your opponent isn't going to have a draw too often here, despite how wet it looks. The board blocks most flush draws he could have and I'm not sure how much Kx is in his range. I'm pretty happy when he calls because I believe he raises a set here, seeing as there's a lot of turn cards that are bad for a set (either by outdrawing it or killing the action). He probably has a hand like 99, AJ or maybe even AQ here. He could be slow-playing AK, but he often 4-bets it pre-flop.

Turn: It's a decent card for us. The T rarely improves him. I'm betting small-ish on the turn, $3.00-$3.20 to get value from some random stuff he could have called with pre-flop like KQ, AJ, 99. I would plan to check back the river unless we hit a Q or T though.