Hero bets $0.52, BTN calls $0.52

Turn: ($1.79)
8s.png
(2 players)
Hero bets $1.25, BTN calls $1.25

River: ($4.29)
3s.png
(2 players)
Hero bets $3.40, BTN raises to $7.93 and is all-in, Hero ?

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop: Hero is CO with
Ah.png
Kh.png

2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.75)
2h.png
Ak.png
Kd.png
(2 players)
Hero bets $0.52, BTN calls $0.52

Turn: ($1.79)
8s.png
(2 players)
Hero bets $1.25, BTN calls $1.25

River: ($4.29)
3s.png
(2 players)
Hero bets $3.40, BTN raises to $7.93 and is all-in, Hero ?

Call, I don't know what your stack size is, but relevant hands you're behind is AA, KK, 88, 33, 22, and 45 hands that you beat that missed and are shoving is any Q2+ of diamonds J2+ diamonds depending on villains range... Villain could also have lower 2 pairs. I don't know any live reads but cold calling on the button could include a WIDE range of cards. basically You're a head of villains range and it's a profitable call.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
easy call. you are in the top of your range

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
izi call. The only hand he could have that beats you would be a triple. But if he had a triple he would not play like that and due to the flush possibility is a very easy call dude.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Villain shouldn't have 88 or 33 and 22 usually raises flops or turns a good % so it's a call on the river.Your going to be beat a decent chunk some how but your good often enough to make a call here vs busted draws worse 2 pair etc..

M

micromoi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
by experience on the nl10 every raise or shove on the river is representing a big hand near nuts

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
by experience on the nl10 every raise or shove on the river is representing a big hand near nuts

ye you are right but your hand is a big hand near nuts too. I don't think we can't fold top two pairs if he can from time to time show you worse 2 pairs.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we are beat i'm assuming it's either 22 or 4d5d and then the more unlikely KK or AA

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
call, I doubt villain as AA, KK, or even AK, as a 3bet preFlop would have been more likely.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's an easy call getting those odds w/ top 2. Someone can shove worse here at these stakes. Is there a reason you don't post any info or stats though?

B

Badbeatking

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How are we being results oriented if we don’t know the result? Did you call? Was it good? If I’m the villain, I have many, many bluffs here so you best be callin’

J

JordieChloe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It costs another 4.50 to possibly win 15.50. Need to win 1 in 4 to make it worthwhile. Will win more times than that with top two. Call.

S

silentbovo1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If villain holds AA, KK, or another AK, he usually 3 bets preflop or at least reraises on the flop to make you pay for draws. He is most likely drawing. This is definitely a profitable call in the long run.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah it's been said a number of times and a number of ways, but this is a very straightforward call.

I just want to be clear that I think most people posting these kinds of hands are posting because they lose. Not because it was a close decision. So if there's any other info that makes this a close decision and it hasn't been shared, that would be very helpful to know. Something like "this villain is passive af" would be a good start. But basically even WITH reads this is a semi-impossible hand to ever fold.

So yes, I think this shows some results-oriented thinking most likely.