Stacks:
UTG Hero ($23.36) 234bb
UTG+1 VAHRAMASHEN ($11.64) 116bb
CO pd2410 ($26.39) 264bb
BTN LaPlacinta ($10) 100bb
SB MAKSSSSSS72 ($4.48) 45bb
BB ÍDDÍÁDÓY ($11.23) 112bb

Pre-Flop: (0.15, 6 players) Hero is UTG A:club: K:club:
Hero raises to $0.30, VAHRAMASHEN calls $0.30, pd2410 raises to $1.35, 3 folds, Hero raises to $3, VAHRAMASHEN folds, pd2410 calls $1.65
Flop: A:diamond: 9:spade: 10:club: ($6.45, 2 players)

Hero bets $2.03, pd2410 calls $2.03

Turn: K:heart: ($10.51, 2)
Hero bets $5.98, pd2410 calls $5.98 River: 4:spade: ($22.47, 2)

Hero goes all-in $12.35, pd2410 calls $12.35

Final Pot: $47.17
Hero shows two pair, Aces and Kings
A:club: K:club:
pd2410 shows three of a kind, Kings
K:diamond: K:spade:

pd2410 wins $45.67 (net +$22.31)

Hero lost $23.36
VAHRAMASHEN lost $0.30

K

kozong

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we probly can check river vs a tight villain w/ some specific stats
but i dont know if i can fold their shove there

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should be check/calling the turn and check folding river to a shove. I think you are just bluff catching by the river.

Q

quant1986

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flop I would bet larger as villain likely to continue one street with JJ+ , River it is quite tricky as JJ and QQ would have given up on the turn, Maybe villian would still call your turn bet with ATs, AQs that you are ahead and AK for split pot but less likely as you have blockers. Villain could have slow played set and made straight with JQ.

As played, I would have checked river but unlikely to fold when villian shoves unless I know villian as nit passive. Hard to not go broke here

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to take a bet fold line and control the pot just bet 3 streets 1/3p.So $3.50 on the turn and around $5.50 on the river.I don't think you done anything that wrong though here on the turn and river with top two pair.Once you size up your basically committing to hand and you cant do much but get it in on the river.Villain can turn up with AQ AJs ATs 9Ts so at'least they have a chunk of worse hands to call with.

D

DeadRev

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think You should’ve checked the river. You fire 2 barrels and cold calls. He’s showing he has a ton of strength. you’re not getting a worse hand to call a shove there unless he was the biggest calling station ever. Definitely a check on river if he is a tight player.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think You should’ve checked the river. You fire 2 barrels and cold calls. He’s showing he has a ton of strength. you’re not getting a worse hand to call a shove there unless he was the biggest calling station ever. Definitely a check on river if he is a tight player.

Calling generally isn't showing strength.

elflake

elflake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet at least pot on the flop,( happy with a fold there ), and when the K hits I'm thinking they just made their straight, or they flopped a set. Anyway, a pot-sized bet gives you a better feel for where you are, with fold-equity.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You could make a argument for checking this flop as'well tbh your hand likely only has two streets of value postflop. And that flop will hit villains range quite well with TT 99 ATs T9s.And if we bet the flop we fold out hands like JJ QQ.

Y

Yoda_Priest_X_Napo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody seems to mention the one thing that is extremely important for this situation, that you are Very Deep.And for the most 10nl players its quite unlikely to squeeze this spot with wide range like 99 TT T9 or QJ that people mentioned, i believe they really dont have these hands so often and they more likely to have QQ+,AK.So having said that i am extremely more polarized in this situation vs unknown villain, 4betting only AA and bluffs,while folding some AKo and flatting AKs.99-KK TJs etc.As played i really like the flop cbet and the sizing,i can not say that you did something wrong there with the equity your hand has, maybe you can check turn with the specific combo but i cant say for certain if that will create more EV as a strategy or not.