Youtube channel

B

badia232323

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am thinking about creating a youtube channel about poker and blackjack.
I would like you give me some advices and suggestions for a good success for my channel.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually follow the twich more, but I think a live stream and tournament reviews are very interesting

BUSB0Y

BUSB0Y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like you give me some advices and suggestions for a good success for my channel.

I think you should just start pumping out content and don't think too hard. If you stream on Twitch, Twitch automatically saves your streams and hosts them online for later-- you can directly upload to Youtube from the Twitch interface. Here is my poker stream for reference.

Last edited by a moderator:
fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always see tournament analysis on youtube, I think it's a good way to learn, I think it could be one of your subjects.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I cannot give you very good advice on how to lead a poker channel. But I often watch YouTube and noticed that channels with a good positive leader are developing rapidly, the leader must have very good positive energy. You should also be a simple, not pathos person, many like it. No matter how well you understand poker, the main thing is to be yourself and admit your mistakes. Do not delete bad comments, viewers themselves will figure out whether to look at you.
I wish you good luck in your endeavors.:D

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I recommend focusing on only one direction. That is, it should be a only poker channel or a blackjack channel only. It will be more effective.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you should just start pumping out content and don't think too hard. If you stream on Twitch, Twitch automatically saves your streams and hosts them online for later-- you can directly upload to Youtube from the Twitch interface. Here is my poker stream for reference.

Just starting and going ahead is a great way to get started. That way, people will comment and help you make it better.

Twitch is a great source of sharing info live. I would definitely look into it.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ggg

Hello ,I wish you the best for your try,if you like try to upload new videos with bad beats etc.....and huge money bluffs.

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest Youtube beside you get to earn extra being a Youtuber.
Brad Owen, Andrew Neeme and many others are a few you might wanna take a look at how they are doing.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It may be a good idea, but it all depends on what content you plan to post on your channel. If it is something really interesting and useful for others, then I see no obstacles. I suggest you the name "Badia TV" or "Badia Poker Channel" :D

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is good idea and go open your youtube youtube channel about poker and blackjack ! I wish you the best for your try!

neontuning

neontuning

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend setting the channel in just one subject. Tips and tricks, beginner content, tournament reviews and news in the poker world, I think this will be a good idea.

It would also be interesting, a cool and colorful modern edition, in a didactic and cool way to watch, challenges and promotions will be really cool.

Good luck man !! :icon_king

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a YouTube poker channel with about 12k subscribers which is still pretty small. Honestly, the key to success is just to publish frequently, which I am pretty terrible at lol.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]buddy, just put in this channel the truth and something that can help poker players like telling sites they are promoting by giving away free tickets and other types of promotions.[/COLOR]​

Pokersolomdp

Pokersolomdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Youtube

hello good day, 100% honesty, interesting hands, dd poker tournaments and it would be nice for you to give some explanations like playing poker for those who don't know greetings brother

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's good that you're asking for advice. If you want to have a successful (i.e., revenue generating page) don't listen to anybody who tells you to just jump in and start producing content.

The most successful pages feature people and dialogue about subjects that interest a LOT of people. These people are naturals in front of a camera. They are energetic, exciting, photogenic personalities.

Screen captures alone with perhaps some behind camera narration will not succeed. You have to be on camera yourself and you will have to be good at it.