Your Opinion

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey. If the mode of simultaneous hands you come up with a strong card. You need to put everything. You are two steps away from the prize money. Your actions?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If I have a really good hand, I will play.

Gamer1

Gamer1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, if I have strong cards on my hands, I will play

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there

players always tighten up around the bubble so playing your best hands is crucial to move past this as once the bubble goes..its spew time for many short stacks. if i was 10 away from money i would still play this way

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play certain hands at the begin of tournaments and then tighten up once I have some chips. But sometimes even the best hands really don't win at times.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ha thanks now ill know how to play against you guys hehehe.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/CardsChat/posts/
I wish you well my friend, if there is one thing i have learnt from poker..telling you how i play and actually playing that way are two very different things, there is so much variance.
Play the board, play the cards..it becomes dangerous to play the man :)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on how close you are to the nuts

Last edited by a moderator:
JayE

JayE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree! People are deceptive but the cards don't lie!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In poker there are always moments when you need to decide whether to take risks or not.
It all depends on each particular situation.
Usually my intuition helps me.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have a really good hand such as AA-KK-QQ, then I play even if there are a few players left to the prize zone, but if the card is not very much then I fold and wait to get into the prize zone and then I try to play on normal hands !!

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the cash prizes are large, then I will only play with AA and KK, other pocket cards - fold.

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to fold alot near the money. I like to only play with AA, KK, QQ, JJ, AK. This might be a good time to steal blinds too, depending on the size of your stack.

Any way to slip into the money is necessary. A bluff or two could help but folding alot can sure keep you in the game.

Just don't let the blinds eat you up.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
High stakes (difficult decision), I analyze the premium value for example. I'd rather not risk near the bubble.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
thats difficuld to answer, if its freeroll go for it but if its important tourney only with AA's and kings i would shove

Lupu Anatolie

Lupu Anatolie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually at pokerstars I have lost in such a situation with very good cards many times even when the next place is paid and the one who goes all in with cards like 3 8 win often thinks like playing with robots

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Yes, I am always ready to take risks. Why not ?
That's why I play poker so that at the appropriate moment of the game you can take reasonable risk.
Good luck.

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to put up everything then sounds like you are short stacked. If so I'm putting it all up anyway, if I'm deep stacked then I'll go for a knock out

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It's not always good for me, but if I have a strong card then I play.

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on the situation at the table. If there are no aggressors and raises then a small raise. If the big raises are only with premium pairs at all, if only a strong hand then fold.

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on your chip stack and everything. At bubble sometimes you can easy fold AK if you're chip leader and the opponent is asking for half of your chips, don't need to risk, because maybe he is wild. But hands like AA or KK you should go all-in no matter how big is the prize or anything. You need your chips after the bubble because a lot of short stacked players going all-in after they're in money because they will earn something, and than you can play again your game and double your stack. :)
But there is no such a skill in all-in, so good luck :)