Your music

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! How do you feel about classical music? To relieve stress, I listen to Paul Mauriat's music, most of all I like Alouette, I will hear this music and the mood immediately rises, I set it on the alarm, there will be time to listen. Best regards, Sergei.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like energetic music that energizes. Sometimes I listen to calm music or no music at all. I can listen to any genre.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also love classical music, but my favorite genre is rock. Not heavy, like Arctic Monkeys, Nirvana and Green Day.

Riccoboni

Riccoboni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! How do you feel about classical music? To relieve stress, I listen to Paul Mauriat's music, most of all I like Alouette, I will hear this music and the mood immediately rises, I set it on the alarm, there will be time to listen. Best regards, Sergei.

I prefer psytrance.. :D

demesquita

demesquita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You mean for poker sessions or in general?
For poker I tend to listen to Classic Hard Rock.
In general I listen more to Punk, Ska, Ska-Punk, HC from Califórnia... besides the already mentioned Classic Hard Rock.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for classical music, the compositions of Kirilo Kostovsky are mesmerizing, who does not know who it is, I recommend listening to a couple of compositions or a composer Ludovico Einaudi brilliant too!

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i listen metal and rock, death metal metalcore hardcore math metal groove metal industrial metal rap metal hard rock alternative rock

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I like music like everyone else.
I prefer rock, but there are also singles that will catch your ear. I do not like classic music.

dominisantus

dominisantus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to listen to something from Evanescence, maybe Cranberries, but I also love Beatles, sometimes Presley, something from country, or Djazz...
In general, for the mood)

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I want to relax while playing listening to some soft music I listen to electronic house electronic music, but since your question is based on classical music I have played listening to pink floyd and it relaxes me.

I listen to some musical genres but what I listen to most when I play is Hip Hop Rap Electronic music I listen to hip hop to motivate myself before playing.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I listen to any good music and songs. I like techno rock, but when playing poker the music is distracting. I can't imagine myself driving in a car without music:)

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hello, Sergey.It is with poker that I listen to techno house.In general, classical music top.

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music is a great stress reliever
Classic music is also nice

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like all kinds of music, when I'm playing poker I prefer silence for concentration

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case, it all depends on the mood, but mostly music helps me focus. It also seems to me that by listening to music I become more patient.

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I also love classical music. I sing most classical songs. Make me happy.:)