Your inner voice

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! When playing poker, sometimes in this or that game situation, it seems like something tells me how to act, but I don't always trust my feelings, but you must admit it's hard not to call all-in with a KK hand, I mean preflop I decided to conduct an experiment, yesterday at pokerstars I went to a cash table $ 0.1 / 0.2 and started experimenting and now the case presented itself, the villain goes all-in preflop, knowing how he plays, I assumed that he has AA or KK, but KK is unlikely, I have A, 10s pot is $ 2, something tells me: "Call and win", I call, and ... from villain AA, for the sake of the purity of the experiment, I did not take a grand payout and won with straight 6-10, villain also did not took the grand payment, I felt a little sorry for him. And what is it? Accident? Coincidence? Sat down to play SPIN & GO $ 0.25, two villains all-in I have 6.7o, I understand I need to fold, but again I: "Call and win" , experiment so experiment, my call and I take the pot with two pairs, play further, villains raise to 1/3 of the stack, I have A, Ks, I usually play in SPIN & GO I go all-in, but here: "Don't play, you will lose", you must agree with such a hand you can't help but call, but for the sake of the purity of the experiment I put all-in, and ... ... I lose to pair 7, villain has Q, 7. Many may think that I came up with this, but this is true, but whether it is a coincidence or not, my bankroll will have to check (ha-ha-ha)
Best regards, Sergei.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man, you have superpowers. Maybe you should try it on higher stakes.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You reminded of the time I was playing live in North Walsham (one horse town in out in the sticks of Norfolk) and as the cards were being dealt I remember clearly hearing a voice in my head "imagine if you knew when you were gonna get aces" and I tell no word of a lie- I looked down at AA.

I bet there were tells after I glanced down that time! :eek: :laugh:

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i guess the only logical thing, now, is to put your bankroll up on the highest buy-in you can play. with your amazing inner voice, i expect to be a millionaire in a few weeks.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

You are receiving the inner voice. Congratulations is to take advantage also in other areas of life, to obtain integral awareness! It's a shame only to use it for poker
That you follow the successes :D

Heart :ah4: Nature:ac4:

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I went through it and it was a lot of fun then, but then this voice started deceiving me :)

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wish i had inner voice. Pokerstars always betrays me. When all in. I many times win when its early and middle stages of the game and lose in the latter stages.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the answers, maybe I have expressed a little incorrectly how this happens, this is not a specific voice, but rather an inexplicable feeling.

diago726

diago726

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My inner voice always betrays me, whenever I design these cards are good, play these are the winners, play on the river, your flush or straight will come out, and nothing better will pay attention to my brain.

Galmedic

Galmedic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had verbal out loud arguments with my alter egos on several occasions. These arguments never end well.
Sometimes I’m absolutely sure I’m going one way and the words completely opposite come out my mouth. So frustrating! When this happens I need a long walk and take a break

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The inner voice is nothing more than a path to nowhere. Without analyzing your game, everything can end in disaster.

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
inner voice is a thing, clairvoyance is not