Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My family supports my poker playing. My wife knows that I play responsibly and manage my bankroll in a way that does not impact our financial obligations. My children are also supportive, knowing that it is just a small stakes hobby. One of my grandkids would love to join me in the poker rooms, but he is only 11 years old.

G

Germanets

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just +1 more hobby in my life, so my family have no objections for spending my time to poker) We all very tolerant to another one hobbies, time killers, spending time and money for friends, etc..

Sabrina Mix

Sabrina Mix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably, like many others, when I have no success in this, my family has a negative attitude. When there is success, the family says that they have always supported and supported me lol.
haram for everything that works and so

My family supports my poker playing. My wife knows that I play responsibly and manage my bankroll in a way that does not impact our financial obligations. My children are also supportive, knowing that it is just a small stakes hobby. One of my grandkids would love to join me in the poker rooms, but he is only 11 years old.
so it is good and good because I super support this attitude of your family congratulations

My wife doesn't complain when I play!
and when playing seriously she complains?

I live only with my wife and try not to overdo the poker games so as not to create any friction.
So, I don't usually have problems at home because of poker.
I understand, part of it is that we have to know how to control and take it in balance, and congratulations for respecting your wife's thoughts

It's just +1 more hobby in my life, so my family have no objections for spending my time to poker) We all very tolerant to another one hobbies, time killers, spending time and money for friends, etc..
makes sense

Last edited by a moderator:
GGthiagoXD

GGthiagoXD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in relation to the family do they support you or are you alone in poker?
There is no longer so much prejudice for also being a poker player, but I feel that when our family members tell us not to play we bet and lose they want to protect us in the most honest considerations possible from them.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately, there are no players nearby to support me in poker
relatives do not prevent me from doing what I love
the only exception is a constantly drunk neighbor who always comes to play and win a million
..this is not serious, but very funny

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no support at all from my family, we rarely talk about this matter in my house. They know that I play and they think it’s a waste of time, but this doesn’t stop me from playing.

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My husband likes to play poker. He liked it before we met. Seeing how he plays, I also became interested in poker. Our little son enjoys watching us play. He likes pictures of card :) So we all love poker.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My family do not play poker but as they see that i play for fun, do not risk living money and balance well my free time between poker and other activities they are ok with that.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My family supports me because with this we help each other, whenever extra money arrives it is very helpful. Especially from my parents, they don't give me the support I need to keep playing.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I live with my girlfriend, and we sometimes have disputes about my hobby. (Poker is my hobby)). But I always try to find a compromise that will satisfy both of us.
Good luck.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.They support me in this game.and feel happy when there is a withdrawal...I have been able to pay some bills thanks to poker.Extra money is always welcome isn´t it.?

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From my family, I play poker alone. Nobody speaks out against my game. After all, this is my personal business. I don’t spend money on the game.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My wife is against poker when I play for a long time and do not pay attention to her:)

Sabrina Mix

Sabrina Mix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no support at all from my family, we rarely talk about this matter in my house. They know that I play and they think it’s a waste of time, but this doesn’t stop me from playing.
It's complicated but let's not discourage the business and prove otherwise

I almost got kicked out of my house for playing poker, now I have a wife that support me...
and complicated more than good that he got support that was already a great positive point in his awareness

My husband likes to play poker. He liked it before we met. Seeing how he plays, I also became interested in poker. Our little son enjoys watching us play. He likes pictures of card :) So we all love poker.
very well congratulations to you and all your family together we will go far yet ne

My wife is against poker when I play for a long time and do not pay attention to her:)
ixi ai complicates ne because poker requires a lot of discipline and also focus and consent

From my family, I play poker alone. Nobody speaks out against my game. After all, this is my personal business. I don’t spend money on the game.
and as the saying goes, if it doesn't help, it doesn't hurt

My family do not play poker but as they see that i play for fun, do not risk living money and balance well my free time between poker and other activities they are ok with that.
and when he has control of the situation, everything looks better

Last edited by a moderator:
Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely against poker. My family is against poker because they think that it takes up too much of my time with little payout. When I win the big tournament they'll change their minds about poker.

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
my family doesn't care when I play

jeanpierre1279

jeanpierre1279

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My parents are very old from the time when playing poker was very much about drinking and playing irresponsibly, so they are against it.

My wife already knows that I would never go into something that would harm the family, at least it would be a leisure and at this point I would do whatever I want with my free time for example playing video games.

So for me everything is ok.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my country, unfortunately, the local money or currency and the salaries are minimal, that is, the lowest in the world, so it is profitable for me to play Poker, obtaining profits in a foreign currency of more value than the national one. My family is aware of it, that's why they support me. Although it is sad after university studies, to see that a monthly work salary in my country according to your studies, is not enough to survive three days.:eek: