Your Best Time?

Helvec

Helvec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, this time I would like to know the most beautiful moments they have had to live in the world of poker, that moment when they felt like winners and wanted to live again. We are at a difficult stage around the world regarding the covid-19 and it is a good time to think about when, as I said earlier, what was the best thing that happened to you as poker players.
My most beautiful moment and one of which I will not forget is when I entered the podium in a tournament of $ 5.50 for a figure of $ 1000. I remember that everyone came out. After 6 hours of tournament, I felt tired and with a tight bench. But as they say, every effort has a reward. That moment was crucial in my life as a player, because it made my portfolio grow and, more than that, I was happy to know that I was doing things right.
I wanted to share my moment with you, to share YOUR MOMENT with me and with all the members of the community.

I read:)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My best time was when I fulfilled all the conditions and became a member of our freeroll club. Since then, my bankroll has been increasing regularly.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Such moments happen to me, literally every time. I really enjoy this game and every time I discover something new.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The Best Times and Moments are the simple things for me, it's all the Final Tables when playing against a large field of players. In my opinion the Final Tables are the rush and drive for playing tournaments.

K

Kielnia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 M$ won in the final of tournament