Are you using lucky charms in poker?

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't use such. In the past i used card protector but not for luck. Now i just use chip for the same function as it is easier.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not use talismans and do not have any rituals. I do not believe in such superstitions at all. I believe only in my patience, perseverance and discipline.

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not use charms, but I do use cards! There are certain cards that no matter what my position is I will play. I know many people have cards that they have won big with (ie 7/2) but I have cards that I play because when I first started playing poker I just felt 'good' about . . . Can't really tell you if over the long run I have won or lost with those gut feeling cards, just know it always feels right to play them.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, they are magically delicious! Nothing here, use a chip as card holder live and online close one eye on a run out.

demesquita

demesquita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to buy all sorts of cardholders, not for luck but for the purpose itself. Discs, shouriken, little star wars figurines, etc, but my favorite was a small stormtrooper - fun to watch it "defend" my cards...
"Only stormtroopers could be so precise" yeah, but no

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
During the game I try to be as focused as possible, this is the only thing that helps me get really good results.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I don't use any amulet but I hadn't thought about it haha ​​it could be a good idea to distract and make the game even more enjoyable

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belief in yourself and your strength is better than any talisman.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah i'm normally a good guy and care for others and help them out any way I can if possible, so it's like good luck karma that follows me around most the time. that's a big reason why I play poker because i'm lucky. If I wasn't I wouldn't try to force it.

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have it, it's an emoticon, with a laughing face, it's like a keychain but I don't find any difference in the game, I still lose. :D:D:D

yezzrr

yezzrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No.. focusing on something like that is only a distraction from the actual game

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had many talismans, I believe the way you collect them and life is bringing to you have a meaning that can give you positive energy.
My most special one was from a girl, she gave me a black elephant, which bring you luck and fullness from what you want. Unfortunately in the past 2 years we moved 5 times, so life was hard, and all the past memories had been gone.

Maybe will searching in the boxes about some special things that have meaning for me, and can be used as a lucky charm, so thanks for reminding me so sweet memories by yours.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t use them because I mainly play online poker. There, in fact, there is no point in them, because there are no real chips.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't usually use it, but I might have better luck with something. :D

P

pontvadasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a lucky Chinese cat - but I haven’t seen its effectiveness yet. :)