You think poker will change your life.

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dream and think that poker will change my life and I will try to be a successful poker player

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, poker is an interesting game. It is fun and gives a little extra money.

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a hobby, like I also play videogames. Deep down I hope to get more out of poker, but for now I am not quitting my job haha.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good evening. I tell you if gambling without control will end up in a rowboat surrounded by sharks. But if playing like a rowing boat I mean guiding your steps intelligently can be very lucrative in the long run as the island paradise lies in eastern Europe.

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]do you think poker will change my life, if it is to live on poker, I don't think so, if it is a hobby for sure, because I relax playing poker.[/COLOR]​

It is the dream that poker would be able to sustain a comfortable lifestyle. For now it is a hobby, that I use for entertainment.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]do you think poker will change my life, if it is to live on poker, I don't think so, if it is a hobby for sure, because I relax playing poker.[/COLOR]​
I think that there will be a lot of changes in your life if you constantly win and raise good money in poker, and then poker can change your life for the better, and you will not need to work for someone or depend on someone, you there will be many options to do as you want!

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My life after meeting with poker has changed! I believed and found a way to make money with your mind! Waiting for the tournament to drag huge though and now kata slowly to life!

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think poker is just for fun and very few people can make a living from it. Therefore, it should not influence your life.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens that dreams come true and it wouldn’t be bad if that dream came true.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a very important aspect about this issue.
One of them, poker is a game of skill that mixes with luck;
The second is that to make money in poker you have to invest in money;
The third is, if you're lucky, luck will one day hit a player's luck;
Fourth, will be, your size in poker equals the amount you will have to invest in the game.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Poker will not change my life and here I do not want to seem a pessimistic person, but in the years that have passed, nothing special has happened in my life since poker. I play poker because I like it and it gives me a good feeling. I also think about participating in a great poker tournament and thinking of finishing among the first ones, but I don't have high hopes, that is, you don't have much to go far in poker. playing freeroll games or with a buy in of 0.50 - $ 33, I know my game and my limits and for the moment it is for pleasure.

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say that poker didn’t change my life much, but it didn’t go without consequences. Poker gives me the dream of becoming successful in this matter, in other professions I do not see myself on the podium of successful people. Poker helps me, in other aspects of my life, to be more focused and pragmatic. And also disciplines and helps to develop.

M

marvbake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pick up skills!!! Even if you're winning alot in poker, you still have to deal with the harsh realities of life. Acquire skills for your own self improvement and it doesn't hurt to acquire skills while playing poker

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think most want the poker life-changing. Achieving be a professional and successful player is the dream of everyone. I have to work hard to achieve, but there are chances of losing moments of life, friends, family and relationships. In that situation you know that change your life.

xxxSSSxxx

xxxSSSxxx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, I am not bored when I play. Big change :) :star:

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Of course....! I am absolutely sure that if I become a professional poker player, my life will change forever ...! I have no doubt about it.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To me, this is just a hobby. I play for fun. Poker has changed my life for the better, no doubt, it has become more fun to live.

gglpistori04

gglpistori04

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Already changed. I´ve not depression and anxiety crisis anymore. I´m being a most disciplined and organized person. I spend time out of the tables with people I care. And a lot more. Money is consequence, not cause.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for me is entertainment. I don't think this game will change my life much.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its the game for me. I always loved table games, like chess and cards games..

I dream about that, some day i hope to reach like 100k at least, that is when i should say that changed my life

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Poker has already changed my life.
Thanks to this game I have become more patient and disciplined. In addition, it is a wonderful hobby that allows me to get away from everyday life and have a good time.

ACSTARSS

ACSTARSS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
Poker has already changed my life.
Thanks to this game I have become more patient and disciplined. In addition, it is a wonderful hobby that allows me to get away from everyday life and have a good time.

This. It's great to see myself going from a reckless man to being more patient and calm (and not just at the tables,but in real life situations too) because of poker.