Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hello Community

I have a AK or AQ or AJ (suited/off suited),
I raise preflop 4BB some fold and some call, at the flop you dont hit the deck, what next?

Check? CBet? What would you do?
1. If you have to act first.
2. If your middle position (its checked to you)
3. If your button (if its checked to you)

Your valuable opinions please...

Zzzms

Zzzms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Community

I raise preflop 4BB some fold and some call, at the flop you dont hit the deck, what next?

Start thinking about Board Textures, and preflop Advantages more.
A good enough understanding of these and ability to play a solid positionally exploitative gameplan well, and you could get to the point where you don't even need to look at your hole cards.
Annette Obrestadt(sp?) took down an online MTT without ever looking at her hole cards, and i think she was only 19ish at the time.
SO......This level of play is achievable to those with the predisposition and obsession. Maybe lolol.

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Community

Depends on my read of the players who called. If I think I can induce a fold c bet, if not it's probably a check and see what happens

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the answer is that it depends on the board texture, read of your opponent , icm and stack sizes.

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depend my stack, my read about other players.
Most times I cbet, but sometimes I check. If I know that I can induce other olayers fold I cbet. If I know that the other players never fold probavly I check.

V

Vasilii813

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Message '6

If you entered the game one player, not two or three it is fundamentally, do prodozhennuyu rate five blinds again if not a tournament and cash game, the enemy can have exactly the same cards as I have and can throw thinking that I have a pocket pair, it's called stilling read books about stilling it just helps to win more, and if you do not learn it is better not to style in General read everything written there. The book is called no Limit hold'em with small stakes (Matt Flynn).