Do You Get Nervous When You Play?

R

rpgpro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just made a comment here 5 days ago and now 2 days ago i got to finally 80c throught freerolls and decided to pump it to in cash games and made it to 3.5$ in like less than 2 hours, than i stopped playing and decide its enuf for today. after another 2 hours was still to hyped bout it i decided to be greedy as hell and play some more and lost it all cuz i was tired unfocus and tilt from the starting lose. so i broke my mouse and probly hit my pc i didnt notice cuse i had a problem in my pc the day after that he couldnt connect to the internet so i couldnt use my pc for 24 hours...
how ironiclly, what a lesson.
have to say since that lesson i am much more calm in my play which also gives better results and alrdy grinded it back to 0.75 :)

C

capazitation

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For a long time I can control myself, but then after the next move pluck and go all in on any maps

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
'm not nervous when I play poker. I'm nervous hour before the tournament.

shody

shody

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im always nervous when im close to a final table of an tournament,my hands are sweaty and im very excited i just cant control myself.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get nervous when I stack more than average and have something to lose!!!

robinverrue

robinverrue

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Online barely nervous, in real life it depends on the situation.
How big the pot is, how good the hand is, how strong the opponent has been playing

D

DrakeM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to get nervous when the bubble of an important tournament approaches. As soon as the money ranks are reached, the tension usually drops again

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I am very nervous,but sometimes I am absolutely calm.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I am nervous when I make serious mistakes , then I check my mistakes to see what I did wrong , while I play , which frustrates me and I might go on tilt , a bad habit . Also when I am on the bubble before the FT , like all I guess :)

F

feecg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im mostly calm on table, but when i get some great hands i start to feel anxious, but its under my control in most cases. I ve been trying to get very relaxed before going to table so it dont get too worse when im playing

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only a cold-blooded person is able to win a major tournament hiding their emotions, because poker is a game of hide grimmas.Umet Facial combination of cards - that the success of the game. Not for the faint of heart

Sonny87

Sonny87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i play live i get nervous for some weird reason.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get nervous if taking a step into a bigger stakes game than Im used to in Live poker.

M

mycashier

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think I'm more excited than nervous. like the adrenaline is pumping, but then it gets calm after like an hour.

Z

ZingyT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my body does tend to run hotter when playing poker, although I dont sweat. It mostly makes my hands balmy but the feeling is extremely annoying/distracting.

bluffing also gets the body going, as does having the absolute nuts in a multi-way pot.

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the truth that poker gives you adrenaline and the body reacts unexpectedly under pressure I act in a good way in poker but when I get angry I do not get one

tigeraxl

tigeraxl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends on the other factors like... mood ,energy,focus .I don t know ...sometimes my palm sweating when i get really focused & sometimes i curse and throw thinks (rarely) when i get rivered . Most of the time is really a pleasure 2 play

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would`t say nervous,,,more like excited,,,my heartrate increases,that`s for sure. i like to listen to music to relax too,,,i find it helps take me away when the bad beat hits,,,lol,,i change the song and make anothe r drink:cool:

alar2080

alar2080

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not worried just happy and disappointed

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clear and not only you gets nervous the different situations that occur in poker the times we go all in the times a villain goes all in when you already have armed your play but equally think that you will lose by one or more cards At the table in order many different situations that is why I like this game jajajaj.

I

igox97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am nervous only when i should win with chance to me. If i make stupid move i am just mad at myself.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really don't get "nervous" unless I'm playing against new players.

Sometimes I make mistakes because I tend to shy away from my normal play.

Tho under some circumstances its often needed with the many different styles of players.

But I just try to play the game/players and just play poker.