perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you had a chance to set up an online poker site that would make you thousands of dollars a week would you take it? So you can then change it to make you hundreds of thousands a week, would you do it? After a while you could change it to make you a million dollars a week but it wasn't quite honest but there was no chance of being caught. Would you do it? So online poker sites are owned by poker players that had the same questions put before them. WHAT DID THEY DO?

I believe they went for the million dollars a week. What are your thoughts?

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Naw, Not me. I gotta be honest. Nothing is worth not being so. Money is not what life's about. Having Loved ones and being able to share life with them is what life is about.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Am I an honest poker player>??? Occasionally. Absolutely!

Is this an honest question?

Last edited by a moderator:
terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i always tell the truth,,,even when i lie. :flute:

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I´m honest.I hate dishonest people.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I had such an opportunity, I would try to be honest, players also need to win and raise bankrolls, I would do so that I would come to the poker room a small percentage of about hundreds of thousands a month and enough to pay for the work of the staff, and take small percentages of tournaments and I would try to ensure that players win and are satisfied with the game of tournaments or cash tables or bonuses that they get!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that any business must be honest with its customers. If a company is cheating on its customers, then it has no future.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
When it comes to satisfying gamblers, what really is considered honest? All the sites have done is change poker into a variant of the slot machine. Most poker players can't seem to tell the difference and keep playing. So what's the problem? There's a business model that works and thousands upon thousands of happy customers, most of which are content with losing their money.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe cheaters never win one day being dis honest will find you. If it was my business it would be an honest one for sure.:0)

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
To me online poker is like a new poker player setting at a table of experienced poker players. They don't know about fingernail marking, dealing seconds, stacking decks. They think they stand a chance to win! Online poker makes me feel like I'm that new player at the table. Only thing is I have been playing for 50 years!!!!!

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
To me online poker is like a new poker player setting at a table of experienced poker players. They don't know about fingernail marking, dealing seconds, stacking decks. They think they stand a chance to win! Online poker makes me feel like I'm that new player at the table. Only thing is I have been playing for 50 years!!!!!
Then IMHO you should be evaluating why you continue to play online and what your long term strategy is as it relates to online poker.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Then IMHO you should be evaluating why you continue to play online and what your long term strategy is as it relates to online poker.

If I had another hobby I could do in bed then I wouldn't give online poker any time at all but I need something to keep me busy since I spend most of my time in bed due to a back injury. As far as a strategy I don't think there is one that will work online. Ive been trying to figure one that works for 15 years!

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If I had another hobby I could do in bed then I wouldn't give online poker any time at all but I need something to keep me busy since I spend most of my time in bed due to a back injury. As far as a strategy I don't think there is one that will work online. Ive been trying to figure one that works for 15 years!
Sports betting is pretty fun. Check it out.

bbennie1

bbennie1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This question is a paradox because a liar would say he or she is honest. The popular poker rooms that still exist can be trusted. If that wasn't the case, poker pro's would've picked up on it and screamed from the top of their lungs.

P

pauliex68x

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not a lot of honest pp about lol

DeN4iK310882

DeN4iK310882

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the nuts are in my hand, I'm hyper honest! Although poker is actually not a game about honesty. This is its main essence. Is not it so?

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think u have to be honest if u r setting up an online poker site because in the end players will begin complaining if a site is being dishonest. Someway it will bite you if you are dishonest.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think u have to be honest if u r setting up an online poker site because in the end players will begin complaining if a site is being dishonest. Someway it will bite you if you are dishonest.
Well, that's why you would just hang out in Gibraltar or Cayman Islands. Oh wait..

M

mioou2011

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah I think I am
if ur saying not telling a lie of course
if I lose big maybe I'm not sharing it to anyone, but if I win I tell everybody

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a question, cheaters are arround you everywhere...and does the online poker runs honest people

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The question before you is if you had an online poker site would you be honest or be dishonest and make much more?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
When it comes to satisfying gamblers, what really is considered honest? All the sites have done is change poker into a variant of the slot machine. Most poker players can't seem to tell the difference and keep playing. So what's the problem? There's a business model that works and thousands upon thousands of happy customers, most of which are content with losing their money.

And here is a guy who honestly doesn't have a CLUE about how to play poker. To some of you who are very new to the game, he might try to convince you that you're not actually playing poker but the thing is, this guy doesn't even know how to play poker and wouldn't even be able to tell a good player from a bad one. If I could click on 'dislike' after his posts, I'd be doing so after just about every single one. Almost all of them have a common theme.... he's professing the sites are rigged. LMAO

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would choose an honest way. Life is too short to cheat. Karma says that the good done returns to us, made evil also.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Best thing about this world is to be honest no one is successful with fraud so sooner or later you will be hvanat.Ako honest and offer good game of clients you win their trust and your account will swell so it's definitely worth it.:):):)