You HAVE to make $10 a day playing poker

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how would you go about doing it?

Let's say every morning you get $10 seed money and by 24H00 that evening you have to show $10 profit. 5 days a week.

1) Freerolls? Don't risk the $10
2) Small Mtts (sub $1)
3) Micro cash tables?
4) Play like a NIT on a bigger by in MTT - say $3-$5 and just aim to get ITM.
6) Play like a NIT on a more expensive cash table - just wait for AA , shove and pray.
7) Don't be silly it's impossible
8) A combination of those above
9) Other.
Other: Join pokerbros and play NL20 with fish.

Seriously these tables are sometimes easier than NL2 on stars

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know I'm losing more than winning

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It’s just a desire strategy, you won’t be able to win every day, but I wish you good luck.

B

bozo77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am trying the same strategy, for like 1 week, it doesnt going so good until now, but to be honest i think is not a bad strategy, its just my fault sometimes, coz even if i dont win today that profit or in 2 days, i know for sure its gonna be double third day.,.

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think playing 5NL (.10/.25) you could have a +EV of $1-2 per hour. You could certainly average $10 per day.

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i believe that playing cash tables and freerolls yes you can win ten dollars.

JoseFerreras

JoseFerreras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the easier way is to play micros STNGO

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just let me precise that in poker we'll not win every single day, there are swings, up and downs... But when you do the maths, let's say you play every day two MTTs, 5$ each. so at least you have to make it to the final table a couple of times once a month to get your money back and show some profit.
In cash games it's different, pro players generally talk about how many BB you win in 100 hands i think. Let say you play NL10 so the BB is 0.10$ if you're making 5 BB in 100 hands it's 0.5$.
And to answer your question... I prefer MTTs

This -you can't really guarantee a daily profit no matter how good you are. If your goal is an average $10 without going broke you'd want to focus on low variance games (2nl full ring) and just play your regular game. If you're trying to maximize profit without worrying about losing your $10 each day you'd focus on satelliting into big field MTTs.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would play $0.25 90 players SNG where I wouldn't compromise my $10 bankroll and it would definitely be profitable and i'd have a chance to win $10 in a day.

RagsRGold

RagsRGold

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
10 dollars a day playing microstakes cash games is a very attainable goal hell winning fifty dollars a day in micro cash stake games is a very attainable goal know your position starting hands get the max value out of bets be aggressive when in a hand and be selective about the hands you play follow the natural order of the cards and your well on your way 💯💯💪🏾🤑🤑🤑

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With 10$ I will play 0.50cents sng's easy profit

emk4976

emk4976

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say stay away from cash tables with only having ten bucks to invest daily. I`m more of a mtt guy myself. I would also have to take in to effect the amount of players in the mtts you are playing. There is much better play in the 5.50 buyins compared to smaller buyins, so might have better chance of cashing. If the site is small and has same players you play alot and have good notes on them would be easier to cash on consistant bases. I have never deposited on any site. I built my rolls from freerolls and small private games. This poker forum has some good small buyins with added cash. They mostly have the same players in them.

D

Don Didi 44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Musisz zarabiać 10 $.....

Gram kilkanaście lat, ale bilans, lepiej nie mówić. Przyjemne strony gry, to wyjazd na tur do Rozvadowa i Madrytu. Efekty gry żadne. W Czechach po 30 minutach gry z parą króli, przeciwko parze 10-ek, river - 10 dla partnera, i po grze. w Hiszpanii jeszcze szybciej. Wyeliminował mnie Polak. Rozumiem taka jest gra, i taki jest poker. Ale czas po tych turniejach... SUPER. Zabawa do białego rana.
Większe wygrane na ca 5000 $ w 24 godzinnym turnieju, kilka biletów po 530 $, 1050 $, pozostawione w grach finałowych. ! 00 -ki lub 1000-ce na gier na niskie stawki, ale ogólny efekt, oczywiście poza dobrą zabawą podczas turniejów na żywo, na pewno nie wychodzi 10 $ dziennie. Ale kocham grać i robię to już kilkadziesiąt lat, i nadal będę grał.
Ktoś mi powiedział takie słowa, jeśli w życiu nie będziesz robił tego co kochasz, to idż i się powieś ". Pozdrawiam i ..do stołu !!!

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

Я не думаю, что можно планировать выигрыши в покере. Это безумие. Вы должны быть сосредоточены на победе и хорошо играть. Расстояние будет определять все.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

I don't think it's possible to plan for winnings in poker. This is madness. You need to be focused on winning and play well. Distance will determine everything.

P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$10 a day doesn't sound like a goal to me and what happens when you're running good? Do you stop playing when you make that small quota? ��

G

Germanets

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would prefer freelance\work for 1 hour, get another $10+, than play what I want(option 1, probably)) I don't think that non-professional poker player can be sure that he\she will get $10 in one day with any strategy)

Mycetism

Mycetism

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Using multiple website it's possible. I finished first in a freeroll yesterday, actually won something like 19$ CAD. This freeroll is everyday so just manage to find the good site, that has the good timing to include it in your weekly schedule and that is worth your time, and just keep playing until you recognize almost every player.

Beware some freeroll have ridiculously low payout and are not really worth your time. Unless you have a lot of free time, play them, otherwise focus on the good one and prioritize them.

You shouldn't play 8 hours a day to make 10$ thats just crazy.

I personally manage to find a job with a low but decent pay since I have absolutely nothing to do (on a 12hours shift, I have less than 30 minutes real job things to do) so I brought my laptop and just play poker all day long, with a salary lol.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, intersting question! You might be able to do it for 5 days, and sometimes make more than $10 but sooner or later you are going to have a losing day. Some days I run so bad it's ridiculous. It feels like no matter what I do I can't win. The best I can hope for on those days is that I've I've only played freerolls and haven't lost anything. If it's an average of $10 a day that's totally possible. I would play like a nit in large field MTT's and get the min cash then try to spin it up once that's locked up.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can't make plans of winning when is about poker. Play your best every time and the result will appear. Focus on your strategy and dont't focus on money.

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Become a platinum and get daily freeroll, then play micro sit go and micro cash game

dylangarcia3

dylangarcia3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should know where are you getting the best prices, and conitune playing those tournouments

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that would make no sense to spend hours of playing poker for the amount, which is approx a half an hour average salary