Are you a smart player?

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This question is to know to what extent you take your evolution seriously when it comes to poker.
We know that there are bad players, good players and lastly what we call masters ... according to your criteria in which of these modalities is you are?
You take your studies seriously to evolve more every day, or are only interested in playing
We know that the difference between a bad player and an excellent player is how he can manage poker, some say ... I know the positions I am playing, but the of poker universe is much bigger than just the positions, everywhere the option to grow is ours only so tell me, where are you, and where do you want to go when the subject is poker

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I am a ... average player, I will like to think I am a "Smart player", on the other hand at the Tables: live or on line, I like to be perceived as a "fish", so that they pay me when I got the Nuts! :)

bracadelija

bracadelija

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A complex question ?! My previous observation is that poker is a very interesting and demanding game, I like to compare it with my life, every day I can always learn something more, the more game more experience, as well as in the life of the older you experience more and you are getting better! So far away are poker masters: D, but applying the learned day by day are getting closer

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I'm a player who is a little bit raised from the level of a bad player)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just play as I learned in poker lessons, and I do not play very well, but I want to become a better and clever player!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not for me to judge good or bad player,quite good play.

A

ats272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a smart player? Sometimes i like my game, sometimes i play a donkey.But it often helps intuition.Rather no than yes. I am not a wizard-a am just learning.)

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
try to be a very smart player when I play poker .... but it is not an easy task .... and when you lose a hand you think you made a bad play and maybe it was not like that .... you do not always go To win all hands ... that's normal in poker ... but if you win the most means that you played well ..!

Fernanda37

Fernanda37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im just a recreative player, but a profit one lol

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm terrible

I just started yesterday anybody want to have a match .

J

jefrock21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I am focused I consider myself above average.

When I am playing not to lose I am average to slightly below because I am not playing my best when I play not to lose.

When I am tired or played too much I am average for the most part, but than become an impatiently bad player.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't consider myself a smart player. I have something to strive for. There are no limits.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I am the Slayer of sharks, the smart guy you hate being on your table and cry as he takes your chips.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself a strong player, naturally I want to rise to the highest limits)))

AlayneBarros

AlayneBarros

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a beginner, but dedicated and study whenever I can, I hope one day to become a player who enters tournaments and wins them frequently.

paulinhlt

paulinhlt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I'm a middleweight player, I've done some online poker courses.
I still intend to advance more technically with some coaching.

Who knows in the future to be an excellent player!

dominiq

dominiq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I'm good player, only having a bad luck. ;)

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Or rather I continue taking bad decisions .. that lead me to lose what with so much effort one gets .. the day I can learn to control certain aspects of me .. that day I think I will get to touch the sky

Steve1821

Steve1821

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I am focused I consider myself above average.

When I am playing not to lose I am average to slightly below because I am not playing my best when I play not to lose.

When I am tired or played too much I am average for the most part, but than become an impatiently bad player.

No one plays to lose mate! We all play not to lose! In fact any type of gambling we play to win and not to lose!

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I'm a good player maybe with little luck!!

Shparhalo

Shparhalo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think i`m bad player because i can`t control my emotions and do irrational things.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am just a fish. And I am learning the game.
So, just call me. and get all my chips. I don't mind at all.
Besides, I won off a free roll and am still playing poker off the free roll cash that I won...
I am lucky, tho.. So, maybe its best to fold them AA.... See ya at he tables when I am ok to play here.... LOL.

J

jefrock21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one plays to lose mate! We all play not to lose! In fact any type of gambling we play to win and not to lose!

I guess what I'm saying is some time I am more concerned with the money at risk or making the money and I don't trust my natural instincts as much (playing not to lose instead of playing my best). Hopefully, that makes a little more sense.