WSOP 2007

Welly

Welly

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am flying into town on Sat 23rd June, and playing Event 42 PLO8 and Event 44 LO8. If I am out of Event 44 before deep I will play Event 46. If I go deep in 44, I will play Event 47. Home on 3rd July.

If anyone is in town I'm happy to meet up for a few beers.

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck welly. it seems like you have covered all your bases.lol:)

withawedge

withawedge

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Luck Welly.

Is this your debut or have you done it before

:)

Welly

Welly

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is debut.

Usually I budget for some tourneys which I think are a little extravagent from a BR% perspective. But in previous years this has usually been online and limited to ones around $530 or $640.

2006 was a good year, so I feel I can crank it up a little.

Day in and day out I played (prior to US legislation) the same PLO8 $33rebuy tourney. About 5 to 8 of us were regular names in this, all getting our fair share of ROI from it. One of these only goes and wins a wsop PLO8 bracelet and a WPT PLO8 event last year doesnt he. This was motivation enough for me to branch out a little shall we say.

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck...no chance of any of these events being televised is there? Well theres a slim chance I would see you there. Trying to talk a wealthy friend of mine into staking me for the $2,000 PLHE event on 6/22. He already agreed to stake me for some tourneys but not that high yet.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Luck welly, hope all your cards are great, buck:cool:

zinzan1000

zinzan1000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats great Welly, the very best of luck to you.
We would all be stoked here if you came home with a bracelet or a cash out.
Whatever way it turns out we will all be rooting for you.

Welly

Welly

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll probably be out first :p. Only time will tell.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll probably be out first :p. Only time will tell.
Don`t even think that way,, think Positive and have a Shot of Whiskey 1/2 hour before the start,,,,:D buck:cool: :D

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I'll pass on the shots, lol. Anyways good luck at the WSOP, even though months away still. I'm still considering entering one of the $1000 NLH or PLHE events, but we'll see. Considering I live here in Vegas now, you'd think I get my act together, but I doubt it.

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck Welly! I'm sure you'll be at the final table :)

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So Gord, how does your quote apply to women who play poker??

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh, i'm sorry. i thought you were really contemplating it:p .lol

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha, its ok, I should've made myself more clear. I guess people in this forum yet probably havn't gotten used to my personality yet, but most of the time I'm not being too serious about much things, I'm a good-natured person. Trust me, lol. I think.

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they have not gotten used to me yet either.lol

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is debut.

Usually I budget for some tourneys which I think are a little extravagent from a BR% perspective. But in previous years this has usually been online and limited to ones around $530 or $640.

2006 was a good year, so I feel I can crank it up a little.

Day in and day out I played (prior to US legislation) the same PLO8 $33rebuy tourney. About 5 to 8 of us were regular names in this, all getting our fair share of ROI from it. One of these only goes and wins a WSOP PLO8 bracelet and a WPT PLO8 event last year doesnt he. This was motivation enough for me to branch out a little shall we say.
will you be bringing a lapt op with you so you can let us know how you are doing?

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omg it's past noon. make mine a double;) . i need to catch up

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welly do you know anyone else with plans to go to the WSOP? A previous forum I was in got together and represented that forum in one event. I don't think they were sponsored, just got little logos on their shirts, and ect. I don't know if there will be a copyright issue, or something else (sorry not so knowledgable on these kinds of things) but it would be pretty nice if a few more people form this forum got together, and then represented.

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So Gord, how does your quote apply to women who play poker??

Since the quote is only talking about games that are appropriate for men to play, comparing baseball and poker, you can apply that against a women's hobbies as well. For women, cooking, cleaning, ironing, etc. could all replace baseball I guess..... :p :D :eek: j/k

WSOP