Would you like to become a pro poker player?

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would you like guys to become a pro poker player? Of course by doing that means to play poker for a living:p:D. If your answer is yes do you think you would be a successful one or not?;):)

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes of course I would like to become a Pro poker player . well, I think that great success I'll do like Daniel Negreanu . well, a little bit to do with poker you can

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any newcomer wants to become a professional player who does not want to travel around the world, live in the best hotels, bask in the azure beaches. But not everything is so rosy, unfortunately))

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think I could handle being a professional poker player... the travels, the stress that comes from the ups and downs. Not for me

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I want to become a professional poker player - so that I can get good results in tournaments and earn good money by playing for life and not working!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A bad soldier is one who does not dream of becoming a general.
so any player wants to become a professional[emoji106]

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nothing would make me happier than to pay my bills and maybe my families bills by playing poker. Its the most rewarding thing I can think of. Poker is my life and why not get paid big for it..Ive sure put in the years..LOL

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course. I'd love to become a pro. I've spent years practicing but I don't think I'll ever be able to make it. Maybe someday

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all..maybe not..just the thought of extensive travel,time away from family... recreational,with the odd big tourney is fine with me...thanks darrell

rafikjan

rafikjan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course yes . I definitely decided for myself that I want to become a professional poker player. I hope I get it

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker pro

I will soon be a professional poker player I am studying and improving the game for that, I've been recreational player but esstou now facing the game in a more serious way.
At all even in poker though we think of the good and things like hotels, poker requires hard work and dedication so those who want to achieve results or find that poker does not need to work is wrong and will not be a professional player

And there is also the ups and downs you need to know not cope think it's easy but I am willing to get there

:jd4:mateuspoker

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I do not want to become a professional poker player. I'm too lazy to learn to play seriously, I play only for fun.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. One of my goals is to become one. I would really like to devote myself to doing this full time.

U

UnderTokerr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't say i want to be a professional poker player but i enjoy playing and its always better to win then loss right? LOL

M

mirrornick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes why not. My dream is to accumulate some cash , around a few thousands , use that to join a huge tournament maybe Aussie Millions or WPT/EPT. Winning a big tournament would be life changing. I figured that's how one gets a kick start to become a pro, is by winning a big tournament.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No , just a profitable hobby sounds good and balanced for me :)

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... there are different types of poker players ... some play for fun and others like me ... we have the expectation of becoming professionals ... it is not easy and not many of them succeed ... but I am convinced that with daily work and with humility to learn from the greats like Daniel Negreanu ... I can achieve it ..!

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't like to become pro tbh. Poker would be a job then, maintaining schedule, acquiring money, traveling for work (tournaments) etc. For me, it would take the fun away from playing the game, and add pressure of necessity to win.

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Becoming Pro would definitely be a dream come true, however, I think peoples' fantasies about how "awesome" it would be overshadow reality. The traveling would definitely be an added bonus but most players don't realize that the majority of the time they would be losing buyins to variance. I wonder what one would need for a BR to make a serious run on one of the circuits for a year.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to play poker for a living. I know I could be successful for I play a lot of small tourneys and am a very winning player. I just would have a problem coming up with the buy ins to get started. I'll keep saving and see what happens.:D:D

P

PokerWahoo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I would not. I feel swings would be pretty demoralizing if it was my only source of income

S

Saurkraut

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i would love to be a proffesional but,im a losing player at the moment. my trouble is i play to win not mincash and call when i have draws. only to lose.... cashed a few tourneys came first a few times,but down a few hundred.:ahhhhh:

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a recreational player and want ot stay that way. I want it to be fun.

I do want to win enough to buy in to the wsop main event. That is my first goal.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to play poker for a living. I know I could be successful for I play a lot of small tourneys and am a very winning player. I just would have a problem coming up with the buy ins to get started. I'll keep saving and see what happens.:D:D
you need a good bankroll and its compliance and you will necessarily go up you will succeed[emoji106]

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably any poker player would like to be a pro and make alot of money (why wouldn't someone want more money playing a game they like). But some would never risk a good job they have for that so, i would like to be a poker pro but would never risk for it.