Worst Players

C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I`m brazilian... and I know that u guys don`t like the way that most of the player where I live play... no skills, just luck... That`s good for me... because when I play... my opponents usually thinks that I`m lying.... and pay to see....

But the same happens here in brazil... for example... I had bad experiences with russians and ucranian... and brazilians usually don`t like the way that the most of people from those countries play, generaly... Of course there are a lot of exceptions...

I know that it`s not the main thing that u consider...

but let`s be honest... What the nacionality that u consider, usually, liers with no advanced skills or something...

Remember... no xenophofia... it`s about the way they play in most of case.... saving the exceptions... just for fun....

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you 100%. Some of the best players come from Brazil, Russia, etc.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see no reason to discuss this issue, especially with an emphasis on nationality. People mostly play depending on their wallet. Most of them do not know and do not want to learn and play for the sake of their hobby and excitement. Enjoy the principle of winning fine, lost - well, to hell with it.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have a bad concept of bad players, usually there are many Russian players online playing for the amount of inhabitants that Russia has, there are also many Brazilian players for the amount of inhabitants that Brazil has, so you will always meet many Russians in freerolls, it is not about the Russians or Brazilians playing badly, for example if you check what I am saying I suggest you enter to play in tournments of buy/in $ 22 or $ 55 and in those tournaments you see the quality of poker, of Russians or Brazilians players have in thats levels, in freerrols you will always find manic players of any nationality

C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have a bad concept of bad players, usually there are many Russian players online playing for the amount of inhabitants that Russia has, there are also many Brazilian players for the amount of inhabitants that Brazil has, so you will always meet many Russians in freerolls, it is not about the Russians or Brazilians playing badly, for example if you check what I am saying I suggest you enter to play in tournments of buy/in $ 22 or $ 55 and in those tournaments you see the quality of poker, of Russians or Brazilians players have in thats levels, in freerrols you will always find manic players of any nationality

Ohhh... that`s true... my bad.... I meant in freerolls... never played in tournaments with bigger buy-ins like ur suggestion...
I`m gonna try that!

Thanks for ur answer, and suggestion!

K

Kadgaron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jewish people make great poker strides

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
completely agree to this comment, the nationality of the player does not matter at all, poker is an individual game and the players you find depends on what type of tournaments you are playing, it is not the same to play a freeroll or a micro tournament than a tournament with a high buy-in. Another factor that can influence to say that Russians or Ukrainians are bad players is the number of players of those nationalities that play online poker is the majority by much, therefore it is logical that as well as you find a lot of good players of those nationalities you will also find a lot of bad players

M

megiverz1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play Pokerstar there is a lot of players from Brazil. Of course if they are many it's easier to find some of them playing aggressively.

G

gaguilu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Argentinos

I'm from Brazil too and I think it's easier to play against Argentinos

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that nationality does not affect the logic, strategy or tactics of the player. But I believe that such an influence has the temperament of each individual.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i suck but win a few. We all suck until we don't. My live play is good. Once i learn online i will be good here too. it takes time.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
This is what happens in a freeroll tournament! In a tournament with a buy-in of at least $ 5 you will not see those players you are talking about, playing with such "strategies".

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really dont think, generalisations based on nationality are all that usefull. Its much more important to define the characteristics of your individual opponents, like fish, maniac, nit, TAG, LAG. But sure some nationalities tend to have more of certain player types than others. For me the main difference is, that some nationalities have many players, who play for fun and dont take the game so serious, while others have less.

As a generalization in the micros most players from Eastern Europe are rather serious and trying to win. Many of them are likely even professional or semi-professional. To some extend this also go for South America, although players from this region tend to be a bit more of a mixed bag. This is because, if you live in a country, where the minimum salary is maybe 300$ per month, then chances are you dont have a lot of money to spend on activities like recreational gambling. But on the other hand it can make sense for you to play online poker for profit, even your hourly winrate is just a few dollars.

At the other end of the spectrum we find rich countries like canada, germany or UK. These countries tend to have a lot of recreational players at the lower limits. So as a pure default, if I find myself at a table with an unknown player, I will be more excited about it, if he is from Canada rather than Ukraine. Sometimes the Canadian player will turn out to be a reasonable TAG, while the player from Ukraine will turn out to be a fish, but more often the opposite will be the case. So given no other method for table selection, I would always pick tables with a least one or two players from a rich country.

Last edited:
infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, the nationality of the player does not matter. I believe that only skills, experience and patience are important.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
No poker bad and good players have lucky card and who is not, nationality does not matter ...