Winning and losing poker.

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
black-and-white stripe. How often do you play poker?

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It would be more tournaments, I would play more often. And so, one or two tournaments every night. freerolls. The bankroll does not allow to play for money, I play a little for money.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I play based on my mood. If im not in the mood one day, i do other activities others than playing poker. I have days when i can play 6-8 hours of sngs

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A few hours on a good day, and a few minutes on a bad day :)

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's normal to lose and win poker. what is not it is to lose all the time. after 4 hours of play I am too tired and too tilt to make lucid decisions.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day, I play just for fun, not pursuing any goals, I have no black and white stripes, I'm a professional and I know how to play poker, it all depends on your ability to play poker, or you know how, or you do not know how! Good luck! Thank you!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker 4-5 days a week. I also have days when I am not lucky, and in such cases, I usually take a small break.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if I have some money I can play 10-12 hours in a day

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
plus or minus

I played 4 times a week, for 2-3 hours. Unfortunately, life circumstances did not allow me to play more. But finally, thanks to cardschat, I can play every day. And therefore I can see how I will play in the long run. Evaluate your game and draw the appropriate conclusions. Analyze and sort out your worst mistakes. And the black stripe never lasts forever. There will never be an overcast sky, sooner or later the sun will disappear. Also in poker, a white stripe will also come to you plus and get into prize money ta.A's loss difference in a black band and the gain in the white will give you an understanding of what you are a player.:five::five::five:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play almost every day. The duration of the game depends on how long I stay at the firoll table.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every day Im playing. Doesn't mean every day Im playing for long stretches , just that I hop on a table once a day. I want to get where I'm playing for long periods every day to accumulate a large roll but I still have a few months out from that

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Follow the thread of the person. They reveal the tips. When Im in my mode I do everything. Really can't be stopped. They pray to GOD good enough and I am back to dumb blonde dishwashing mode. Bet good hole cards a third of the time. If that exact hole card pair one then its prolly not yet and wait for a good hole combo the similar that hasn't hit.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I play poker every day, always trying to learn a little more, then dedicate myself fully to cash and good tournaments.

A

alexis888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost everyday and mostly freerolls.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
play at least two tournaments a day, if I'm lucky on the day also like to play in a cash game there I'm lucky and try to increase my bank

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker about 5-6 hours a day. I prefer MTT tournaments, and if I feel that I am not lucky, I play in tournaments only with a minimum buy-in.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play about 5 hours a day, if I feel like to play. I usually play one table micro-cash and one tourney at the same time.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker every day, sometimes I lose money every day. I think that there is a black and white striped, although it is impossible to explain.:)

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play whenever I have the time and whenever I'm in the mood for it. This leads to a weird situations where sometimes I'll only sit down for 5-10 minutes, will lose or win a bit of money, and then leave - so I have quite high variance cash games but am a long-term winner. In tournaments, I tend to finish in the top 30% fairly consistently and cash about 20% of the time, making them just about break-even for me.

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play as much as I can, not as much as I would like to because I have a lot of other obligations, but I guess it wouldn't be as fun as it is if I would be to play all day :)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker almost every day !!! Mostly these are microlimites !!!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When there is nothing else going on.

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Erryday

In all honesty usually everyday unless I do something with a friend or family. That’s what I like to do in my free time and most of the time. It’s not to try and play more than other people or anything like that just love to play the game :)

O

onlynuts19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on mood and place where you play. is that place cosy or disturbing. if its cosy I have good results, if my neighbour is talking with high volume or such situations, it disturbs me and I get bankruptcy

L

Ltech

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hands off

The so-called off suited jacks are potential hands for big games, especially in rounds with many people watching the flop. For me there are pre and post phases of betting. I usually play these hands in favorable positions.