Why are you playing?

S

shanegkess

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it for fun or money? Often we think it's for one but our actions say something entirely different. If both, how do we balance that?:wavey::D

J

jorgejarapy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun but if I can win a little money it becomes even more exciting ... although at the moment I only play freeroll tournaments since I want to accumulate so that later I can play at real money tables

fhruhrhit

fhruhrhit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for fun.
2nl zoom give me money & pleasure every time.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play for fun. If I get ITM, it's a pleasant surprise..

Play for fun. Play the freebies to relax, kill time. Poker doesn't have to be binary: 1-win or 2-lose. Option 3 is to loosen up, and see what happens.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Surely a little for both, for fun and why not to earn a little extra.
Finally, for me who is starting out, it's not about to arrive, i have so much to learn. There are wolves everywhere outside.
For the moment i'm having a good time and despite my defeats i'm trying to learn lessons. :)

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for both things, money is a motivation that makes you overcome your game when you participate in big tournaments, and at the same time you also play because all of us who play poker do not think that there is only one who does not love the game, its mystery, his strategy, his way of enjoying it, something like no other.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play for both but it doesn't materialize all the time

D

DeuceParade

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Money and ego if i'm just being 100% honest. Love for the game is like the crust that holds the toppings.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because I enjoy psychology and I enjoy games; poker seems like a good mix to test my skills. It may sound cliche, but I really do play for the challenge as well as to improve - just for the sake of seeing "how good" I might get. :)

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I play for both. Because I want money and for fun, poker offers you both. If you play it for fun, the money will come

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play poker, if you can win something then that's just great!:rock:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a game as an additional income. It may be small, but it suits me.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for fun, but I really want to progress and be able to play a big live tournament, and winning some money is always welcome.

C

Csharp123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why play

I play for fun and money. I like the fact that there is a skill element in it

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play more for the money
For fun sometimes

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun , it's my biggest hobby and I like to spend my free time playing, but somewhere deep inside my is a hope to win big money one day

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for money and for fun. I think poker as a hobby that can give me some extra cash every month and that's very nice, because my others hobbies usually only cost me money :)

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is my hobby like football but with money benefits :D

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do what I want

Questions my gf asks. My answer. My mind need the outlet poker provides. Hope yourdayshavebeen good good luck on the tables. And as always have fun.

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing for fun, but of course always want to win money. Its like hobby which can be expensive, but can be valuable as well

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it for fun or money? Often we think it's for one but our actions say something entirely different. If both, how do we balance that?:wavey::D
I like to play for both reasons, and when things go well, my two goals of playing Poker are met: fun and money

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
For me, poker is a hobby that gives me pleasure. I play for fun, but it is also always nice to win some money.
Good luck.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to play poker just for fun, but when it brings additional significant earnings, you have to take it very, very seriously, especially pokerrooms are not very fond of when someone earns too much or too often.:D:D