Why Are Some Players So Eager to Go All-In?

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. Today is one of those days when the variance made me lose more than once against these characters, the typical case of AA or KK losing against 7-2o or similar. So, regardless of the fact that everyone can play as they wish, I wonder what is the motivation for these types of movements? I can't understand it, it's as if instead of playing poker they play in a slot machine. Maybe someone can enlighten me about this phenomenon.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It says the argentin, in the course of you being sarcastic. All your players-including the Brazilians play as a fish and win on luck, apparently PS is beneficial to those large countries like argentina and brazil smeared it all concrete, and often made deposits.:puke:No mercy it's my imo

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It says the argentin, in the course of you being sarcastic. All your players-including the Brazilians play as a fish and win on luck, apparently PS is beneficial to those large countries like Argentina and Brazil smeared it all concrete, and often made deposits.:puke:No mercy it's my imo

Honestly, I've seen many more Russian and American players play the way you say

J

Jaxson1188

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's because they're not confident enough in there game and it's easier to just go all in;)

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have in South America, his some view on poker, I wonder why in the stud8 I am always trying to reraising while I'm short, if I open a small card and see the villain in pocket at showdown just high cards, this suggests that many of you play on luck, not based on the win hoping that donkey will be paid for. sounds good?

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It says the argentin, in the course of you being sarcastic. All your players-including the Brazilians play as a fish and win on luck, apparently PS is beneficial to those large countries like Argentina and Brazil smeared it all concrete, and often made deposits.:puke:No mercy it's my imo

wtf you talk about bro, 60% of pokerstars players is from Russia.

you kidding right?

Russia is not big? oh man....:hmmmm:

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. Today is one of those days when the variance made me lose more than once against these characters, the typical case of AA or KK losing against 7-2o or similar. So, regardless of the fact that everyone can play as they wish, I wonder what is the motivation for these types of movements? I can't understand it, it's as if instead of playing poker they play in a slot machine. Maybe someone can enlighten me about this phenomenon.

It is a bad player's best way to double up. Lost to one today who pushed qq in like the 3rd hand. Called with TT. It happens. I call them One Trick Pony's.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

wtf you talk about bro, 60% of Pokerstars players is from Russia.

you kidding right?

Russia is not big? oh man....:hmmmm:

Vasya, this post is not about who has more, and the fact that the Brazilians play differently, you need to make a separate booking for you pokerstars.br bro)) you are there To each other was equal, such as ps.es

C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It makes me upset...
But... they are just trying them luck.... sometimes works... most of times not....
So... I just be calm... and wait to the right hand...

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there are players who are impatient and do not want to expect very good hands and risk or go all in with any hands to fish

M

Mohamed reda bouzzroud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's why I hate playing micro stakes tables or tournaments. those are simply rookies. and preflop I would fold even a pair of Aces against those fools instead of going all in
but if I see the flop and I have the confirmation of having a very strong hand I call all in and get rid of em

Boston10111

Boston10111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just looking for action

There’s a few reasons I can think of for why this is done.

1. They don’t how to play

2. They think their hand is stronger than it is ^^^

3. It can be fun, gotta enjoy the game to play

4. Some believe the best chance of them winning a tourney is if they start with a huge stack so they try to double or triple up right away and then slow down after they have success doing this

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4. Some believe the best chance of them winning a tourney is if they start with a huge stack so they try to double or triple up right away and then slow down after they have success doing this

All-in changes poker to the game of chances
and doing it random there is 1 in 6 chances to succeed ( in 6 players table ) .
The chances to triple your stack are lower, but you may improve them by all-in only with strong cards.
A player calculates that he/she needs to play n tournaments to gain their goals.
N may be quite a big number, on the other hand freerolls are free.

Boston10111

Boston10111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All-in changes poker to the game of chances
and doing it random there is 1 in 6 chances to succeed ( in 6 players table ) .
The chances to triple your stack are lower, but you may improve them by all-in only with strong cards.
A player calculates that he/she needs to play n tournaments to gain their goals.
N may be quite a big number, on the other hand freerolls are free.

I personally play to win and obviously believe this is a poor strategy and don’t use it my self. One hand won’t win a tournament but that’s not to say it isn’t easier if you have big stack. It’s just stupid to shove to gain one with mediocre hands.

On the other side, the hyper turbo freerolls that I’ll play where you’re only starting with 10 blinds and the antes are increasing fast I don’t wait too many hands to shove since there isn’t much time to make a move before your stack is gone entirely without you playing a hand.

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gamblers do it donkeys do it but most its the way the gambler would like to chip up make massive stacks before he can play right, or he thinks is the best tragedy when he is not very knowledgeable about the game.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello. I think that if the players go in each game of all-in any cards that it or they have tilt or they don't know how to play poker through these poker players and is alive and well in poker and should rejoice that such players at the moment a lot so they can earn money Yes may be it is likely that poker sites such players and tighten up when they win on a short-term basis, they think that playing poker well but really they don't understand and don't realize that for a long distance all that they won they will lose and then begin to pour money to other poker players who play better than they is the variance of math and science who will not be able to cheat in poker to earn money, only those who understand the principle of poker games

K

Kadgaron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For a novice player, any cards look attractive, they plan to play every hand.

Vlad535_100

Vlad535_100

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hoping for a draw watch the broadcasts of major tournaments.

T

twoG1cup

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a bad player's best way to double up. Lost to one today who pushed qq in like the 3rd hand. Called with TT. It happens. I call them One Trick Pony's.
There is one Ukranian I encounter every day (I play in a small, lesser known card room) who I've beaten several times with pocket pairs. He always goes all in preflop with AK, AJ, KQ... I've beaten him with 33, 44, 55, 99, 1010 (might have been twice with 1010). The only time he beat me was with 99 and I called with JJ and he hit the set on the turn.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No matter what sites I've played on, there has always been that one or two players who just shoves all-in with whatever hand they are dealt. When I first started playing online poker on the membership site called SpadeClub that player was named Jradical. To this day, if I encounter any of the players I played with on that site, they all remember Jradical. This guy would go all-in every hand for as long as he lasted, which might be 30 seconds or 30 minutes. He was never going to win, but he did a lot of damage and took out a lot of good players in the meantime. One time I told someone that only once had I ever seen him fold a hand. That person didn't believe me. Not that I had only seen him fold one hand, but that I had ever seen him fold a hand at all.

Nowadays, I don't see players taking it quite to the Jradical level. What I do see is some players that will go all-in every hand until they reach a certain amount of chips. Then they will settle down and play normal poker, at least they will until drop back down below a certain amount. While I wouldn't ever employ that particular strategy, at least I understand it to a certain extent. On the other hand what I can't make sense of is the ones that will seem to play normal for a few hands, maybe calling or making a reasonable raise, seeing a flop and possibly even folding to a flop or turn bet. Then they will seem to randomly shove all-in every so many hands with relatively weak holdings.

I wish I could make some kind of sense out of it. Then I could come up with a better strategy to combat it. But every time I try to make sense out of how these guys play, I end up with a headache. So I guess I will stick to my old go to, keep it tight, pick my spots and try to punish them when I get the chance.

Last edited:
vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I also noticed that many players play the wabank on bad small cards. maybe they hope for luck that any card of them will play well. I play against very carefully or not against such players. I play a lot in tournaments and noticed that such players play Most of the freerolls. Because they did not make and did not buy the entrance to the tournament for money and play freerolls and think that they will succeed and everything will play!

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Vasya, this post is not about who has more, and the fact that the Brazilians play differently, you need to make a separate booking for you pokerstars.br bro)) you are there To each other was equal, such as ps.es

i don't understand a sentence you write but , sorry for the misunderstanding :creep:

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm an all-in type of player but I don't push garbage
I wont call a bet with garbage