why r people so rude?

babyreid

babyreid

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im playing in the full tilt freeroll right now and a fellow player....cmadison26 feels the need to tell me i dont know how to play and i didnt reply, and then when i got beat by a fullhouse with my flush, he laughed and said it was karma... karma for what???????????? if you dont like how someone plays what does it matter, why be rude???? does it make you feellike a bigger person to be rude? do u feel that bad about yourself that you need to put others down to make yourself feel better???? GROW UP

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Find out his CC name and pm his name to Juice, she'll do something about it. Without his CC name there's not much that can be done :(

rainsoaked

rainsoaked

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People just do that because they can. Because they're under-endowed or whatever. Be the bigger player and crush the whiny mofo's first (best) chance you get. Wait for the killer upper-cut though. That's the secret :evilsmiley:

babyreid

babyreid

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he got put out now and yelled at everyone calling people "fish" just being ridiculous. he is obviously an angry person. as the others on the table with us have agreed, well hes out...karma i guess.....lol

rainsoaked

rainsoaked

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep. If he sent it, it will eventually come back to bite him. Hope the rest of the game goes well for you :)

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he got put out now and yelled at everyone calling people "fish" just being ridiculous. he is obviously an angry person. as the others on the table with us have agreed, well hes out...karma i guess.....lol

your avatar is cool

angry ppl by nature must belittle others. (or attempt to in his case) pay no mind.

babyreid

babyreid

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you. just wanted to vent cuz i am so tired of rude people on the tables. lol

rainsoaked

rainsoaked

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hold up there -- KMC
Avatar is cool but I get all rained on for digging a screen name (spottydrizzle)?
???

Your avatar IS cool, babyreid. And so is your SN (sticks out tongue). Is that your own personal kitty made into a melon-head or some anonymous kitty?

babyreid

babyreid

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
baby is my kitty's name but my pic is some anonymous kitty lol. he doesnt look very impressed to be wearing that lime helmet does he? lol

rainsoaked

rainsoaked

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, he looks a wee bit miffed. Off topic completely but my kitties are called:
Murray, Darrell, Phillip, and Shirley. Don't know why I'm telling you that other than I love them (and they probably aren't getting the fame and fortune they deserve, living with me :)

babyreid

babyreid

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i LOVE my kitty so i totally get it, i'd have more if my man wasnt so allergic lol. i got 50th in the freeroll, yay!

J

jonfelkin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is probally trying to get people on Tilt and too make lose calls against him, If he is a tight player who has induced a lot of lose calls from people wanting to knock him out its a good tactic. Other than that just do what i do and mute the person making the comments, I always smile knowing there wasting there efforts flaming and i dont have to listen.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

That could also be the reason, I really don't know, but personally just take it as it is, it's free, ppl are trying to build a Br, from this, and it is a good way to do, very hard but a good way, and maybe just maybe that's his game plan, to piss u of've your game plan to the point you play into his mentality. maybe?

U

Ummagumma

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eh i sometimes go a bit overboard...everyone does from time to time. But there are tons of players who call anyone and everyone names...these people rarely last long. Ya just have to try and ignore them.

G

gn2056

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I get rude just for fun, when I first started playing that kind of crap would bother me, but you got to realize its just like a friend breaking your balls, there are very few people that really mean what they say when they are playing poker.

R

rivertapped

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker can be frustrating. Couple that with the anonymity of online poker and you get the internet bullies coming out of the woodwork.

Don't let it bother you.

G

guitarpicker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I myself don`t really like the stupidity of typing trash talk.It`s usually from someone who if you hang on long enough will be gone,but as we all know there is more often than not at least one or two of these type of players at every table so just let it go because they`ll be gone soon enough.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What`s going on here ? This thread has a hiatus in the middle of nearly a year. :confused:

luvminnesota

luvminnesota

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im playing in the full tilt freeroll right now and a fellow player....cmadison26 feels the need to tell me i dont know how to play and i didnt reply, and then when i got beat by a fullhouse with my flush, he laughed and said it was karma... karma for what???????????? if you dont like how someone plays what does it matter, why be rude???? does it make you feellike a bigger person to be rude? do u feel that bad about yourself that you need to put others down to make yourself feel better???? GROW UP

sometimes these people are just trying to put you on tilt. just turn off your chat and play.

TKinWIS

TKinWIS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the community games there is a problem with people being too nice. Early on I got distracted responding to hellos and GG and the like. Poker's too hard for me not to concentrate 100%. Give me a little of that freeroll rudeness so I can just click-off chat.

itlegacy

itlegacy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't lower your standards to theirs ... simply report them and block their chat(s).

my3sons

my3sons

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The mute button is a great tool for these idiots