WHY IS IT?

M

MAX101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And does anybody else have it the same way,but if I play mostly in mtt and I do well, but if I also play any ring games I can't play in them and don't do well,I can't play both ,I play well in ring games for 2-3 weeks get bored then start playing in mtt an start doing well I can't go an play a ring game an do well ,I can't play both at the same time is what I'm sayin, is it just my imagination or do other players have the same problem:cool:

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's just your imagination, I mean, if You believe you suck at 1 and not the other then your mental state of mind during the game is already unstable, and vice versa... Get what I mean?

Yet the honest trueth of the fact is that it's not that you suck at 1 vs the other, it's just that maybe your applying the same ruiles, you use to achieve such high goals in Mtts, in Ring games????:confused: Does that make sense? There-fore hurting your game (Cuz rings all-together are'nt the same thing, as Mtts)...

Hope that makes Sense

Last edited:
M

MAX101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no, naruto I've done it , the reason I'm saying this is because its happened, over and over to me, that's why, I came to the conclusion that you can't play both in the same manner,I mean it just seems like I get in the rhythm of playing one of them and I can't seem to do any good at the other, but why eludes me?

gonzo8291

gonzo8291

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with that. I tried to stay away from ring games lately. They destroy my roll every time, i get too bored.