Why do you play poker?

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are you playing poker for? Does poker bring you satisfaction or vice versa has broken your dreams?

J

jimmiandersen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only if I win. I have had a few good days lately. I want to make at least $100 a week that I can put into cryptocurrency. I believe that ADA will do a 100x

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker to have fun and win some money.The more satisfaction I feel is when I withdraw some money from any of my poker accounts.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I have a dream, but in any case, I play poker for my pleasure. For me, it is a great game and an interesting hobby.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is really the best card game in the world. I'm having a good time when I play except maybe sometimes when I lose and I make too much mistake. but this remains my favorite tempo. it's true when I win I have a great deal of satisfaction and the feeling of having achieved perfection.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are you playing poker for? Does poker bring you satisfaction or vice versa has broken your dreams?

I have played poker for many years ... I love the game and most of it's varieties ... I like the rush when you win an all -in I like most everything about the game ... and it has brought me much enjoyment over the years, as well as passed many a bored hour ... and to be honest ... there are a ton of ways I could waste money and time that would be much worse and I don't really waste it playing poker because there is a return for me, even if it isn't the same as a serious pro ....

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for my pleasure. For me, it is a great game and an interesting hobby.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for about two years. This is my favorite hobby. I am confident that with time and experience I will be able to start earning revenue from the game.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I like it makes me earn money and it helps me to manage certain emotions that I couldn't control before.

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play poker. I learned about this game in 2014 and immediately wound up, is not understood until the end, even the combination of cards, I began to pour money Rummu. I lost all momentum. I play mainly in winter. Gradually I am learning, true learning laziness, to play more than study. My dream is to make a game of poker. Not yet obtained.

U

Unbustable

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey picture me

Hey man I love the range of competition. Never the same game twice. It's fun as hell It's a social thing. There's opportunity for great successes. You take risks. Challenge yourself. Stive to be the best you can be everytime. Learn something everytime. When you make the right calls and confirm your predictions it builds great confidence. Crackin skulls and taking doe but at the same time you build reputations and use knowledge others perceive against you to your advantage.. there's this adrenalin rush that I can't compare to anything else when you are about to take down a big pot or win a m.t.t. or whatever. If handled with the right care, preperation and precautions, adjustable strats ultimate discipline and patience it can change lives forever for the better, sky is the limit. I can keep going but that's enough it is truly brilliant and full of such talent grace and skill

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Of course, a poker game is for fun and dreams become richer😎 Not always, but dreams come true. There are disappointments, there are nerves, but a beautiful dream invigorates and spurs:sleep:

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I relax when I play poker and help me to learn more about people.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why I play poker

I enjoy playing poker for many reasons such as : great game to socialize when playing with friends, it always has its ups & downs on any given day, like playing online as have met many friends doing so, its a game that one can always learn from by watching others, studying the game, and from tracking your play, finally it is a rush when you win :)))))))))

Poker is a fun universal game that has no language barriers!

Best of Luck to you all at the tables! :top:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I only play when I have free time. It is a hobby for me. And of course, I have a dream. My dream is to learn to play poker well enough to be able to make money.
Good luck.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy the game, whether I win or lose.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, poker brings me satisfaction. It is one of my favorite hobbies. Poker is just fun and addicting.

V

Viktor Krysko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, poker is an opportunity to have a good time and relax. Plus you can meet many good people and friends:)

PktPairPete

PktPairPete

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started playing the dream was to turn professional and live the millionaire lifestyle. Now I play for fun, pitting my wits against the other players and I'm happy if I can win back more than my $0.25 stake.

beldin2010

beldin2010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since 2010 I play poker for fun but people taking all of my money. I think it's not fair :).

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
group therapy helps me in resocialization

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I am playing poker, because I love to compete. It is like sport and I love it.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Today, I play poker for fun and to pass the time. 8 years ago, I played in an attempt to maybe find a source of income from it. Didn't work out that way.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What motivates you to play poker?

what motivates me in poker is the fact of making friends, relax and even be able to earn a little money from time to time.