Chips
I feel so much more alive

alejandro huerta

alejandro huerta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A and C The truth is that I have fun playing this cute game and why you get distracted and you also clears the mind, and also to earn money is super good and more if you manage to make an important collection.

bizarez

bizarez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mainly A and C little bit:cool:

poketcardz

poketcardz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why i play poker well i awalys been gambler from long time ago ever make bets on things while growing up as kids and well playing poker its the same for every one playing we all start off the same and try make the best of it and its never the same each time play is diff so many diff ways to play each hand never the same and any time 24/7 there is a poker table some where to sit down at online and live and the cash is good has its ups and losses but thats how any thing goes is in life so guess thats why i play poker best luck at the tables c u there name is POKETCARDZ poker player tell the end

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was fascinated by poker like that accidentally. Just this I did not attach much importance but later became a poker fascinate me more and more. Now I have no idea what to do in your free time without poker. I like the game itself processes than money.

C

CashBerry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why I play

I play for fun and for passion of the game

omon2727

omon2727

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all in my life i do not for the money

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have one question for all the the dudes and the dudettes out there today. Why do you guys actually play poker:-

A.For fun.

B.To socialize.

C.For the money.

D.I just dont freaking know why.

Please post your answer below.:D
A and C :)

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have one question for all the the dudes and the dudettes out there today. Why do you guys actually play poker:-

A.For fun.

B.To socialize.

C.For the money.

D.I just dont freaking know why.

Please post your answer below.:D

A++++ C++

i like chatting while playing poker but not a lot of that online like used to be

The fun is what drives me out playing and thinking others

real_lee85

real_lee85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the thrill and adrenaline with the outcome of my competitive spirit baby. The possibilities are endless and you can get better everyday with every game that you play. There is nothing else like it...

real_lee85

real_lee85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mannn... after these past few days.. I'm really starting to ask myself.. Why the hell do I play poker?? Seriously this has been a horrible week and a half run.. I reeeaallly hope it comes to an end because this is a nightmare

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I love math and I'm a degenarate gambler, pretty much.

dmitriy skripka

dmitriy skripka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
profit or pleasure?

I play poker for real money for 2 years.For the entire period put in cash somewhere 300-400$. Not removed never. And for you poker for money is that the profit or just stay for the money?:(

naitutreaba

naitutreaba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can stay mate ,if you love the game,but to do some profit you have to invest time and money(if you have that go for the money),don't think 300$,400$ profit will be enough for one mounth,you will want more.GL!

dmitriy skripka

dmitriy skripka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can stay mate ,if you love the game,but to do some profit you have to invest time and money(if you have that go for the money),don't think 300$,400$ profit will be enough for one mounth,you will want more.GL!

the question is whether in + or - for the whole period of playing poker. and the game I love, and it's not about the money, and in the opinions of different people.:)

V

vassiriki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well you mostly get the pleasure from profit i guess. i can't imagine someone who's winning small stakes would be pleasured by the whole process.

however, if you mean gambling and winning by pleasure then i'm against it. playing badly will only result big losses eventually. plus, you don't learn and form a solid base of game by gambling. poker is discipline and so is life!

ayo

ayo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun and glory. It feels fantastic when you win a game. Money would be a great help but it needs too much time ande patience.

mihaste

mihaste

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
fun and up the skill

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well you mostly get the pleasure from profit i guess. i can't imagine someone who's winning small stakes would be pleasured by the whole process.
however, if you mean gambling and winning by pleasure then i'm against it. playing badly will only result big losses eventually. plus, you don't learn and form a solid base of game by gambling. poker is discipline and so is life!

i disagree some people just love playing

id play for free chips when couldnt play for money and be happy with my skill and the process of winning in itself

U

urindanga

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I love it

gustavo2104

gustavo2104

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play because I enjoy it, but I wouldn't mind winning one million in the process :D

Dim4ik555

Dim4ik555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I spend my free time:)

M

MikeTheEngr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts