Why do online high stakes games break so fast?

VisionNutz

VisionNutz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey CC,

So I've been watching the high stakes PLO games lately since I no longer play (taking a break) and I watch the 25/50 with some common names keep showing up like

Grazvis1
St1ckman
EEE27
Dundermafen
asn_baller

but they play mostly 25/50 and just out of fricking nowhere they all just vanish from the tables and not just one table but many of the tables they sit on. Then they come back some moments later and the game begins like 10 mins or 40 minutes laters and the same thing happens?

Why do they do this? Is it because one person leaves and it breaks the game so they all leave? That is the only logical explanation.

Or is it because they dont wanna play each other and only want to wait for players that are "perceived" as weaker....???

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey CC,

So I've been watching the high stakes PLO games lately since I no longer play (taking a break) and I watch the 25/50 with some common names keep showing up like

Grazvis1
St1ckman
EEE27
Dundermafen
asn_baller

but they play mostly 25/50 and just out of fricking nowhere they all just vanish from the tables and not just one table but many of the tables they sit on. Then they come back some moments later and the game begins like 10 mins or 40 minutes laters and the same thing happens?

Why do they do this? Is it because one person leaves and it breaks the game so they all leave? That is the only logical explanation.

Or is it because they dont wanna play each other and only want to wait for players that are "perceived" as weaker....???

Those are both logical explanations. You would have to ask one of them to get the real answer though. Highest I've played online is 5/10.. I've played 25/50 live but online is a different animal.. but I've watched some of the 25/50 games as well and have noticed the same thing.

Top 10 Games