Why do I think all players should be good players?

N

NeoBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know why I think all players should be good players. I just played a $3 sit-n-go on ACR and I cam in third. Both my opponents where just getting lucky playing Q3 o while i played premium hands but still lost. I lost my patients watching these guys play hands that where not so good and than hit while I got nothing. They would hit bottom pair. so frustrating when your playing premium hands and these jokers are playing medium to bad hands and hitting. The top player who had all the chips just bullied me and the other player around with bets that would have put most of our chips in which I can't blame him for that but these guys would hit bottom pair while i hit air and they would win. I finally just gave up which i see was why i came in third i could have at least came in second if i would have just stayed the course. I got to work on this. Later this year i will be buying raiser your edge cash game courses both of them to get better at playing cash games which is what i want to do. If someone knows of a course for sit-n-go please let me know i would rather take that right now. thanks for listening. maybe someday you will see me with a vlog on youtube

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tilt

I don't know why I think all players should be good players. I just played a $3 sit-n-go on ACR and I cam in third. Both my opponents where just getting lucky playing Q3 o while i played premium hands but still lost. I lost my patients watching these guys play hands that where not so good and than hit while I got nothing. They would hit bottom pair. so frustrating when your playing premium hands and these jokers are playing medium to bad hands and hitting. The top player who had all the chips just bullied me and the other player around with bets that would have put most of our chips in which I can't blame him for that but these guys would hit bottom pair while i hit air and they would win. I finally just gave up which i see was why i came in third i could have at least came in second if i would have just stayed the course. I got to work on this. Later this year i will be buying raiser your edge cash game courses both of them to get better at playing cash games which is what i want to do. If someone knows of a course for sit-n-go please let me know i would rather take that right now. thanks for listening. maybe someday you will see me with a vlog on youtube

Thanks for posting.

You went on tilt because you believe a game of variance can be controlled. It is called the illusion of control. You need to buy the books called "Mental Game of Poker" Vol 1-2 Author Jared Tendler.

It does not matter what your skill level is if you begin to play emotionally not rationally.

Hope this helps

:):)

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it's Tilt. You're expecting worst in situations where mathematical expectation is in your favor. If you've got a premium pre-flop hand, then the best you can do is to try and get more value from this hand, so BET more... Don't limp or bet small pre-flop, you'll a)show weakness and b) you will give your opponents a chance to hit something with their trash hands FOR CHEAP!