Why Do I love poker?

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it was combination of old western movies with the poker boom before black friday. Back then there were poker ads everywhere as well as shows like high stakes poker and poker after dark. It looked like easy money game when you see how these people were playing for thousands of dollars without hesitation. Moreover online poker back then was completely unregulated and there were freerolls and free money to play everywhere. Well it all changed after black friday. :)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
For me, poker is a great opportunity to get distracted. In addition, this wonderful game allowed me to become more patient and consistent. I love this game because it brings a positive to my life.

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker

Hello everyone, I love poker because it is a fantastic game, where the limits are set by yourself, the effort and study make you improve, understand this game and compete to see where you are standing is really great, i love this game:)

G

grupus21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like poker and I don't like when things go wrong, but I don't know about mistakes

Even though I manage to get good results I like and it is great

Poker is a good game

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started it for fun. The more I played it and got to know the game I fell in love with this fact any two cards can win and you can win life-changing money for little investment!

yazanrafe

yazanrafe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I loved it by watching the global players earn money through their experience

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey CC friends.
Do you remember what was the thing which made you fell in love with poker ?
Well I was laying in my bed and suddenly some memories came to my mind. So, I decided to write them on a blog.

I hope you enjoy this small article.
https://chulpipoker.blogspot.com/2020/04/poker-in-my-life.html
hi, I just liked this card game and I began to play it and sometimes I get something to win and replenish my
bankroll when the card in the game is playing well with me, I wish you good luck in the game!

D

domino1969

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like poker for concentration and for adrenaline

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember it like it was yesterday. after school we got together with friends to play poker. at first i didn't understand anything about this game. but after a few hours watching others play and asking questions. I threw myself into the water and put my money on the table. from the start I made a profit and I loved this game so much that I never stopped playing poker.

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As they say, combine business with pleasure. Play nice and like it. But if you also have the opportunity to earn it is fine.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a great hobby that brings me money. It is impossible not to love a hobby that brings you money.

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always felt an interest when I saw in films and when I started to follow closely, study more deeply, I just made it my biggest hobby, the whole strategy and atmosphere involved is very addictive

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My love for the game

My love for poker runs very deep. Since I figured out that I can do something better, and or more often then other people. and make money at it. I was hooked. Been playing ever since. So about 20rs er so. Plus. go- a- fish. Gl. Have fun

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Poker saves me in this crises.Today I hhpelessly tried to find some work to escape from home.Poker did it vvirtualy.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello, the truth was that at first it didn't make sense to me. Until I started to play for real money and I was taking the game, the strategy. I was learning and studying a lot of the game and the mentality of poker that made it more attractive every day. Nowadays I am passionate about poker and I can't stop it hahaha. Greetings.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

alexmorrighan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First poker game: summer, boathouse, big prize.
I'll never forget.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched on TV, the final tables of big poker tournaments, and I was struck by the atmosphere of tension in which the game takes place, and the complete delight when you get a victory on the river! I started playing to get that adrenaline.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far, I haven’t thought about why I love poker. Thinking about your question, for me, poker is just tournament poker.
I like the stress that comes with it, defeating opponents, being forced to make decisions, thinking ahead, and if you do it right, you get money for it too! :D

dventura2350

dventura2350

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, it was around 2005. Around the time of the boom and how insanely popular and mainstream it was becoming. I'm a naturally competitive person so the fact that you can play a game and beat people for money really fascinated me. I started buying poker books and playing around the house as a young teen. Then I discovered online poker at fulltilt poker and i was hooked. I was either playing online or watching on tv. All the time

H3kf

H3kf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker, because it very interesting learn to play

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love poker because it is not an easy to win at poker. It takes a lot of time to improve your game and like they say it takes a lifetime to master the game.