Who is your favorite Poker Vlogger/Live-Streamer? (YouTube, Twitch, Podcasts, etc.)

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I follow tonkaaaap. Not sure, why i did that. Of course, i see his streams and it was pretty good, but anyway, all that streams looks like a waste of time.

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rarely, but I would like more often, to develop the skills of my game, even more would be in Russian, it would be generally cool

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I am struggling with professional gamers. Especially I like to keep up with the play of Lex Veldhuis.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, but I will take look in the Streamer that you recommended.

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I follow Doug Polk on twitch and YouTube, JCarver some on twitch and DNegs on YouTube

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in Russia we have a lot of streamers that take the poker but for me it is not interesting, they can deceive you at any time, it is their business and not wanting to help you learn to play like a Pro

Kiddk88

Kiddk88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doug Polk, Jamie Staples, Lex Veldhuis , JNandez, TonkaaP, Andrew Neeme & DNegs

Frogger

Frogger

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Your Favorite Twitch Poker Channels?

Do you have a favorite "Twitch" poker channel you can recommend?

I've just turned on to Twitch but looking through the sea of channels I can't find a really good one yet, if you can recommend any i'd appreciate it. Tx.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Only decent streamers are negreanu or nanonoko.

DN for tournament poker, Nano for cash game poker.

Most poker players (including me) play online poker instead of live primarily because we don't have to worry how we look or what we say out loud to ourselves. Streaming defeats this purpose entirely as you have to again become very self-conscious.

nyjah0

nyjah0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lex Veldhuis & JeffGross are usually the ones who streams and I'd like to say Lex is more informative and talkative to his viewers.

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you have a favorite "Twitch" poker channel you can recommend?

I've just turned on to Twitch but looking through the sea of channels I can't find a really good one yet, if you can recommend any i'd appreciate it. Tx.

Hi. What are you interested in? Tournaments? Cash Games? Entertainment?

For MTTs and entertainment I currently like Iregption and Courtiebee.

subaru16162

subaru16162

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Negreanu ofcourse. Dont really watch things on twitch all that much. Love watching recorded videos on youtube though.

X

xbursonicx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

That's because many good Twitch streamers have gone to TwitchCon:) (which is true). Also some of them could go to some live events (like Tonkaaa). Anyway there is a bunch of good poker players who stream regularly (including those who cashed millions of $ throughout their poker career): LexVeldhuis, Tonkaaa, Jamey Staples (and his brother Matt), Kevin Martin, bparispoker; and that's just what immediately comes to mind. Also recently i stumbled upon "snostnlost" who plays on high stakes very successfully.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are also the live game channels like Stones Live and Live at the Bike. Commentators usually have some good strategy talks during these games.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you looking for the good ones or entertaining ones?

Here are the best at twitch atm.

For Tourneys
*Lex Velduis - both entertaining & pretty good. He plays super aggressive & loose & quite successful at it.
*Tonkaa - Another a bit loosish very good player. Just played King of the hill 2 vs Phill Hellmuth & beat him
* Buehlero - One of my favourites. German. Excellent upcoming grinder.
* Fintan & Spraggy - They are both upcoming streames & do stream on PS channel a lot. Pretty good players. Not very entertaining as the those two above but very friendly & skilled.

Cash - Many people don't stream cash that much. People don't enjoy it as the "thrill" of tourneys. Here are ones I follow

* https://www.twitch.tv/evanertv - high stakes grinder. Italian.
* https://www.twitch.tv/aaart777 - high stakes grinder. german
* Nanonoko - stream is fine. But has become lazy cause he has had the success in the poker world.

Both of them explains their plays & strategies.
Another one of my favourites was KomodoDragonJesus. I'm quite the fan of the bugger. But sadly he rarely streams these days.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't watch channels, I watch videos in YouTube without paying attention to the channels

Frogger

Frogger

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

For Tourneys
*Lex Velduis - both entertaining & pretty good. He plays super aggressive & loose & quite successful at it.
*Tonkaa - Another a bit loosish very good player. Just played King of the hill 2 vs Phill Hellmuth & beat him
* Fintan & Spraggy - They are both upcoming streames & do stream on PS channel a lot. Pretty good players. Not very entertaining as the those two above but very friendly & skilled.

Cash - Many people don't stream cash that much. People don't enjoy it as the "thrill" of tourneys. Here are ones I follow

* Nanonoko - stream is fine. But has become lazy cause he has had the success in the poker world.

Another one of my favourites was KomodoDragonJesus. I'm quite the fan of the bugger. But sadly he rarely streams these days.

I'm looking for ones with any good content and a bit of live banter and community but i will certainly be looking at the ones posted here thanks folks.

topsypoker

topsypoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am always watching zapahzamaski's channel, because i am russian speaker and he is russian streamer. It's always nice to see him fighting tilts haha

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not look at the Twitch, I look at
YouTube channel.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've been wondering.. couldn't people who are playing against the streamers just watch their stream and see their whole cards?

T

Thenightrain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

For Tourneys

This is a good list. Staples plays very well and Tonkaaa is making a bit of a name for himself with his match against Hellmuth recently.

X

xbursonicx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been wondering.. couldn't people who are playing against the streamers just watch their stream and see their whole cards?

They could (it's called sniping) so streamers usually use some delay for the stream (like several minutes or more).

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They could (it's called sniping) so streamers usually use some delay for the stream (like several minutes or more).
Yeah I knew it was called sniping. That happens to game streamers sometimes.

Didn't know if they were on a delay or what then. Good to know.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

I watch a lot of strimov but there is no such favorite to watch everything and more.))))))))))))))))

Organize a Home Poker Game