Who is your favorite poker star?

Destiny_35

Destiny_35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just wondering who everyone's favorite poker star was and who they dont' like at all. My favorites would be Gus Hanson and Annie Duke and the one I don't like at all is Phil Helmuth.

K

kugie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Annie Duke.... busting out Phil the way she did! Gotta love it!

Destiny_35

Destiny_35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree

I completely agree with you. That was such a great game, I just had to laugh at how Phil acted at the end of it.

bpazjr13

bpazjr13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PHIL HELMUTH. I play and whine and bitch just like he does...he's too good

B

babyswan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
of the older players I like minh the master. Of the newer players you have to love Gus Hanson very loose player and very talented. I do however love the methodical way Howard the professor and his sister Annie Duke play. Is she the number one womans player now?

list

list

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its got to be the DEVILFISH but i like to see barnie boatman on too

RammerJammer

RammerJammer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Old Dogs & New Blood

I enjoy watching Daniel Negreanu play. He always seems to genuinely enjoy being at the table and maintains an even keel whether he's way up or making an early exit. Daniel is pleasantly ruthless. And I just love Doyle Brunson. He's the epitome of old school class. Wins with dignity, loses with dignity. Never gets ruffled. I pull for Dolly anytime he's at the table. (And if you haven't picked up your copy of "Super System II" yet, what the heck are you waiting on? It's AWESOME and an absolute must-have for any poker buff.)

J

jde_07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Phil Ivey and Daniel Negreneu, I love both of there styles of play. I dont really car for John Degastino because of what he did last year during the uspc after he caught a bad beat. I know phil likes to whine and cry but I find that entertaining.

J

JerseyJew

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Ivey

I love all the Phils, especially Helmuth, but i love Phil Ivey above all. The way he sits there with his eyes constantly moving and he always knows whats going on

B

BigDawg01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i've always liked the professor, minn the master,phil ivey. and have always hated phil hellmith and a few others

O

officerhoyt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gus Hansen and David WIlliams are my favorite

M

marf2506

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PHIL HELMUTH is my fav player

G

great_m0nkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
annie duke is definitely one of my favorite and not because she is hot...i also love lederer.

S

siabdo23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
NOT EVEN CLOSE : PHIL HELMUTH...PUT ASIDE HIS WHINNING AND BITCHING...HE IS THE BEST I HAD THE CHANCE TO SEE IN ACTION AND OCCASIONALY BE AGAINST HIM IN CERTAIN TOURNAMENTS HE GIVES HIS BEST AND ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED

A

allinking17

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definately Phil Ivey, i love just watching him do what he does best... play poker lol. You really can see the fire in his eyes as he stares down a bluff, or entices in one himself. He is still a young kid and i think he will be able to learn and grow

G

great_m0nkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hellmuth cries too much for me (even if 75% of the time he has a valid reason)...annie duke beat him heads up and he didnt even make a mistake he just cried about her being a girl in that Tournament of Champs...He made an incredibly lay-down preflop in the wsop...rabbit cam showed his opponent to have pocket rockets and helmuth folded pocket cowboys...something i doubt i would be able to throw away..

Y

yahtzee1508

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a big fam of Phil Ivey and Dan Harrington

S

suldog123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreneu and Johnny Chan, and I cant stand Josh Arieh, he is so cocky, its almost funny how stupidly cocky he is. He just thinks his s#$% dont stink. Its one thing to know your good, and another to think your good.

T

Trigg5514

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negranau

Daniel Negraneu is by far my favortie poker star. He plays every type of poker and he plays them all well. I like that he is well rounded enough to be a force in 7-card and come back and dominate a Holdem tourney

Poker Jill

Poker Jill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negraneu and Kathy Liebert. Daniel is so exciting to watch and he is really cute! And I feel Kathy is an under-rated poker player! :icon_sunn

F

fooshayd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well

johnny chan. And scotty nugyen. the guy cracks me up

V

VTPokerPlayr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Doyle Brunson, old timer still showing newcomers what hold-em is all about, but by far my favorite is howard lederer..:icon_thum Even thought he lost to his Sister :eviltongu