Who is Isildur1?

canadiens13

canadiens13

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have enjoyed watching the unknown highstakes player who plays on fulltiltpoker.com as "Isildur1". A player that has seriously been underestimated by some of Full Tilt's top players such as Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan and Cole South, as they all learned the hard way that this guy is NO FISH.

So, just who is this Isildur1?

I came across various blogs on the internet that say that Isildur1 is a Highstakes European online poker player named Viktor Blom. It is said that this guy turned 2k into 1.4 million in just 3 weeks in online poker. So if you ask me this Viktor Blom guy sounds a lot like Isildur1.

blom.jpg

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's been discussed alot on 2+2 the last few days. Alot of people seem to think it's him, but no one really knows for sure. We may never know unless Isildur1 decides to out himself.

That jerk FULLFLUSH that use to play nose bleeds at FT warned everyone awhile back that he knew a young kid in sweden that would eventually come to FT and destroy the high rollers.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe the durrrr of Europe? Seems like this guy needs to play a lot more against durrrr and ivey before he gets some real credebility imo...the best of luck to him though, the nose bleeds can be a dangerous place

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2k into 1.4 million in 3 weeks.?...if true thats dam impressive

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2k into 1.4 million in 3 weeks.?...if true thats dam impressive

that is pretty impressive. But he must of jumped straight into the high stakes and got lucky...wish i could do that but i'd end up losing most of my BR then having to reload....which isnt much fun.

FTP_TheNuts

FTP_TheNuts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all, let me introduce myself, my name is Viktor Blom and i can confirm i am Isuldur1...I joined Cardschat the same time i started playing on full tilt poker. I can pwn Durrrr all day hahaha, Ivey is a challenge but he has lots of leaks that i exploit, im the best ever, play me, i win..KTHXBAI

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this guy'll go busto eventually just wait and see..

F

fighter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all, let me introduce myself, my name is Viktor Blom and i can confirm i am Isuldur1...I joined Cardschat the same time i started playing on full tilt poker. I can pwn Durrrr all day hahaha, Ivey is a challenge but he has lots of leaks that i exploit, im the best ever, play me, i win..KTHXBAI
Prove it.

L

LizzyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be interesting to see how he handles Mr. Variance. I don't have any ill will towards this person, but we have all seen the 'newest, hottest' players come.....and go.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be interesting to see how he handles Mr. Variance. I don't have any ill will towards this person, but we have all seen the 'newest, hottest' players come.....and go.

Really? When is the last time you saw someone show up and CRUSH every pro he plays at FT on nose bleeds??

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Want me to call Victor and ask? I have his number.

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im Sparticus, I mean Islidur.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

How do ya figure? Curious.. have you watched him play? Do you know of his prior accomplishments on other sites up to this point? Do you know who he is? (perhaps it's another player 'multi-accounter'...who knows??).

Sure he's only played ~15,000 hands vs. Dwan so far but has won I believe just over $3mil from him (as of yesterday).. but it's been a steady incline. Dwan doesn't seem to be able to get the upperhand in any session they've played so far. Yes it's early, but I think as they adjust to him, he'll be adjusting to them, etc.

I don't think this guy's going bust at all.

D

djibriltheking

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i watch isildur1 is a good player today play with antonius

C

chipmachine

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
isildur1 is a mystery. the first time i saw his name playing on full tilt i thought it would be another nick of tom dwan => isilDURRR^^
hnvgsx71jJns893ss.jpg

Insanity

Insanity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree....he is good whoever he is!

A

Aqqachar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So where is the answer?
You have no proof who he really is so this topic is a waste of time.

C

Crudelis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I don't think he will continue to do as well as he is doing now but I definitely don't think he will go bust. When he started playing high stakes he might not have been properly rolled but after the amount of success he has had he certainly has more than enough roll to avoid going bankrupt when variance comes to bite him in the azz.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well.. he continues to build - - just checked his stats. out again now.. and on TableRatings he now has a rating of "100" (<< I've never seen this before??)
He's up over $5.5mil now, +5.52bb/100 91,952 hands
A month ago Dwan was up over $9mil and TableRatings was preparing a $10mil badge for him, but now he has less profit than Isildur1 has.. and Isildur1's has been all from just one week of play (I think it's like 9 days now).
This guy is crushing!!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So where is the answer?
You have no proof who he really is so this topic is a waste of time.

Perhaps by posting this thread, OP might here about more info. in regards to who this player really is.(??)
Maybe it's Tom Dwan multi-accounting & pllaying against himself HeadsUP (he doesn't have to pay rake anymore now that he's a Fulltilt pro and what a cool marketting tool..... especially when Tom makes the amazing comeback against himself & makes the other Tom go busto, LOL).

Don't get carried away now... I'm only joking around.

canucks921

canucks921

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well.. he continues to build - - just checked his stats. out again now.. and on TableRatings he now has a rating of "100" (<< I've never seen this before??)
He's up over $5.5mil now, +5.52bb/100 91,952 hands
A month ago Dwan was up over $9mil and TableRatings was preparing a $10mil badge for him, but now he has less profit than Isildur1 has.. and Isildur1's has been all from just one week of play (I think it's like 9 days now).
This guy is crushing!!

can you check stats for all players on Tableratings or only high stakes players?

T

TheWall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whoever he is, I'm very impressed. Can't wait till we can get him on High Stakes Poker. =) I have no doubt eventually he will come out in search of the glory.