Who in Your Family Plays Poker?

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was kind of a shock to me when my mom asked me to write down every step for playing Holdem. I did and even listed all the hands. When I gave it to her she told me that when her and her sisters go off together for a week, they play poker together for real money. And she went and got a bag full of change to show me. She let me know she beat them all the time. Sometimes, when she comes over here but stays in the car, she would ask me if I had a game going, and most of the time the answer was yes, and I'm like "mom they are taking my chips" and she understands.

N

nevco

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm the only one - first generation of serious poker player

Zokac71

Zokac71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only I play poker, others do not care, to them is complicated poker game

But...I LOVE THIS GAME....

J

John16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker playing i and my 2 sisters, one of my sister are realy good player, she have 4-5 serious tournaments per day

Snakmacher

Snakmacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started to play the game 10, nearly 11 years ago.. I am only one in family and from beginning was being scolded as irresponsible... everyone thought I have some gaming problem... lol.. true you earn some and loose some but it helped me with my memory issues.. Now I work in IT and the job actually fixed most of my problems with memory :]

LCool888

LCool888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sadly, in my family, I'm the only one who plays regularly, I taught my brother but he is not that into poker and that kinda sucks because It would be great to have someone to ask for advices or hands analysis.

Vadimka2704

Vadimka2704

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very happy for you. Unfortunately, I can not boast the same. The family play poker just me. But my girl can register me in the tournament when I do not have time, and even start playing until my appearance. True, it only does what is going allin with hand AKo, AA, KK.
How long is she so plays?My wife is in this style of game lasts 30 minutes,and then I hear"Oh I lost it all like this?":D

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my family but I play poker

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my play I just....
Basically all think this is nonsense... And a waste of time!

Fish2014

Fish2014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was kind of a shock to me when my mom asked me to write down every step for playing Holdem. I did and even listed all the hands. When I gave it to her she told me that when her and her sisters go off together for a week, they play poker together for real money. And she went and got a bag full of change to show me. She let me know she beat them all the time. Sometimes, when she comes over here but stays in the car, she would ask me if I had a game going, and most of the time the answer was yes, and I'm like "mom they are taking my chips" and she understands.

I'm glad for you friend :RE

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ninguem da minha família joga. Na verdade não tenho amigo proximo que joga tambem. Moro numa cidade pequena e aqui nao tem nem casas de poker. Triste pra mim. Gostaria de ter casa de poker perto de onde eu moro para jogar mais frequentemente. Isso seria um sonho hahaha

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one in my family plays. Actually, I do not have a friend who plays too. I live in a small town and here do not even have poker houses. Sad for me. I would like to have poker house near where I live to play more often. This would be a dream hahaha

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both my son-in laws play and both my grandsons know how to play and sometimes I let them play for me in freerolls. they are 11 and 13 .

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
noone from my family played poker.someone has to be first.

N

nacmonkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who plays poker?

Just everybody i can think of that has heard of Texas holdem.:D :D :D

Ryan Nelson

Ryan Nelson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
family

my whole family pays poker, but I think I can take em

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play live poker. But among my friends and family do not have people who play poker. I'm interested in a poker. I play online.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I play poker on line and live. I am teaching my parrot to do it but the cards get bites everywhere. so for now is me, myself and I. ;)