Who in Your Family Plays Poker?

A

alt888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My dad tried to teach me, but I was too young and impatient - 5 card stud and draw. I started playing a few years after he died and I did manage to teach my son when he was in his teens. My sister keeps talking about learning .... for years .... :)

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately in my family play poker one myself! My opinion is that this sport and hobby like poker is not for everyone! Everyone chooses for himself the work that he likes! But when the family is a matter which is common, and it brings together, I think it's wonderful!

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my family, only i play poker. My parents think, it's a game of luck.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When i started playing poker, i thought i was the only one... later learned three of my cousins are poker pros.... hehe

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker no one plays in my family, but my family are sensitive to my passion, and support me during the period of bad luck))

Z

zander0407

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My gf plays poker every day..She is getting better and better. 3 days ago she was on final table on a small tournament.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my family me and my one brother play poker

P

pOKeRpEnGuIN

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who in my family plays poker?

Just me. My mother doesn't like that I play.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am the only one that plays live games and online games, but many of my family plays home games for toothpicks and bottle caps., once and awhile they will break out the change..

Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a brother in law in ireland that likes to play he prefers live poker and seems to do quite well he has never done too good online though

swithdad

swithdad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only my brother and I play poker, but i got my whole family into blackjack, back when I had to sneak into the charity poker rooms just to play black jack!

rocknroll0

rocknroll0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
father still plays a lot, and I'm the only one in the family))

BCK777

BCK777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my familly I first who play a poker ! when I say I play a poker my DAD think that I sick this game he doesn't understand me ! It's very sorrowfully for me((((

Madamchips

Madamchips

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker and My Family

We have a family affair in poker. My husband plays online and live, my daughter plays online and live, my son plays live once and a while, and I play online and live. However, I truly dislike online poker.

isaachumarang

isaachumarang

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my family's situation, the question should be "who in your family does not play poker?" :D

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My father still plays some online and some live. Both my sisters, some of my nephews play. One of my nephews won a pokerstars free trip to Warsaw to play in the EPT. He got knocked out early, but had a great time. My mother was probably the best poker player in the family.

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm only one poker player in my family, but I'm proud of it.

G

gkiss0719

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The family only my brother but he still plays poker to roulette is very fond of. D

J

Jason Yocham

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My grandfather taught me poker when I was 5 years old. He had a similar temperament as I do and we both loved the game. My brother and father both know how to play but are not as in to it as I am. (probably not as skilled either haha)

I'm hoping to teach my future son how to play (recreation-ally) and have some fun together playing.

R

Rafael Lima

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only I, but I'm trying to convince my cousins ​​to play.

VoukaGl

VoukaGl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my wife periodically shooing me out of the computer and sits down to play poker!)))Sometimes we play with different devices in some tournaments

A

Agent Folder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My wife and I. We both started playing poker on facebook.