Who is the Funnest Poker Player?

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in life we often meet cheerful people who do you think is the most fun poker player?

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

I like to play with fun people even at the table as it is uplifting even when you lose.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In online poker, we do not see people. The maximum is what they write in the chat, and the stupid things that are done in the game. Sometimes it's funny... :D

elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cherrfull people are not easy to meet on the poker tablles,generally the oponents make insults in the chat box as was sayd by Andrew Popov.But sometimes we can find funny people like Daniel Negreanu the funniest guy ever!

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.
It's fun to play with people when you see them.
To judge, being near a laptop, it's hard. But, of course there are funny guys.
And it is much more pleasant with them at the table than with those who are always grumbling, swearing and always unhappy with something)

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play with fun people makes the game more interesting, that's what I like about poker

O

oldolm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is better to play with funny people as with people who cant stand with badbeats ..

subaru16162

subaru16162

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all know Negraenu would be a cheerful guy to play with for sure!

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the most fun poker player I)))I always have fun even when I lose I'll rant for a second and then again on the positive

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe him ! ^^ (biiip)

Fratchen

Fratchen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is always fun to watch a feature table with Martin Kabrhel. ;)

caligula

caligula

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The funnest guy at a (live) poker table is the guy giving action, making jokes, willing to talk to other players about current events, sports, etc.

My favorite experiences at a poker table are when the majority of the players are talking, joking, drinking and having a good time. Even if I've lost money after leaving a poker game, I can still appreciate it if it was a fun table.

J

Jordenandrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like watching Doyle Brunson playing with Daniel Negreanu with Phil hellmouth togther their awesome.

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting characters do make the game more fun, especially when the game itself is a bit starved for interesting hands and/or pots. For example, I have a subscription to Poker Go and I witnessed some of the younger players having a conversation about how some of the more famous players shouldn't be getting so much attention. It's not surprising that later on the conversation turned toward politics and the like--a real turn off, for yours truly. Some people just naturally have the gift of gab, charm or some other captivating quality--positive or negative. The 'IT' factor, if you will.
The table talk that I witnessed was saying that the popular crowd had the advantage of being known before the online game took a hit in the USA. I believe that if you have to talk about it or speak to the unfairness about the popularity of another, then you just don't have 'IT'. I'm a reasonably personable guy but I don't have 'IT' (no violins, please). Okay, enough said, I hope I'm making some sense, here. So, I enjoy watching the usual suspects that don't need to be named.

C

cfytr111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is the most gay and one of the best poker players

C

cfytr111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I apologize for my English he is the best player

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like Negreanu Daniel's humor, more laughs, haha!

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Phil Laak, he is so crazy sometimes.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Daniel Negreanu, it is incredible how it can be so much fun when playing and also stay focused on what happens during the game

A

Azar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Negreanu and Dwan but i think ill choose Sam farha for this one

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Daniel's jokes I think he

joebenigno

joebenigno

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ziigmund wearing a ridiculous hat at a final table will always get a laugh out of me

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the most fun game of poker is the full house poker App, as it has a fun and very cool dynamic to play, because as well as playing I have been through some fun moves such as when there are 4 players in the hand one with three, another with flushdraw one with 2 pairs and ends up turning the guy's flush and in the tourney it becomes my fullhouse and I'm the last one to speak, I love it when that happens.
:D:cool::cool: i love this game.